语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

必须修复 Bug

作者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
Infinite Zenith
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 看来,在太空入侵者发射射击,实际上是不可见的一些机器(有一个CRT显示器和LCD显示器,我可以注意到的区别)有什么理由的敌人发射这些'看不见的'镜头?他们不能躲闪,因为他们似乎跟踪球员。这给人一种随机死亡的错觉,从而结束了一场精彩的比赛。如果可能的话,如果这个错误被修复,或者至少解决了,我会非常感激。这是令人沮丧的, 有超过 50000 分, 然后突然死亡, 由于这些镜头。再次,请解决和修复这个错误,并解释为什么这些无形的镜头在游戏中。谢谢!!
(原文) Bug fix mandatory

It appears that the enemies in Space Invaders fire shots that are virtually invisible on some machines (having both a CRT display and LCD displays, I can note the difference) Is there any reason the enemies fire these 'invisible' shots? They cannot be dodged, as they seem to track the player. This gives the illusion that you die randomly, thus ending a good game. If possible, I would very much appreciate if this bug is fixed, or at least addressed. It is frustrating to have more than 500000 points and then suddenly die due to these shots. Once more, please address and repair this bug, and explain why these invisible shots are in the game. Thank you very much!!
作者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
回复
Infinite Zenith
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我们还没有经历过, 我们来看看
(原文) We haven't experienced this, we will take a look
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:07:15
回复
Infinite Zenith
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这些看不见的镜头现在消失了;我没有与太空入侵者任何问题。然而,有一些镜头是很难看到的。这些是游戏的一部分吗?
(原文) These invisible shots are gone now; I have not had any problems with Space Invaders. However, there are some shots that are very hard to see. Are those part of the game?
作者 Infinite Zenith
2008-01-09 10:11:55
回复
Infinite Zenith
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 现在一切正常了"升级"的新想法,即敌人向你们开枪,使游戏更有趣。我想现在没有人会打败我的 90 万分...
(原文) Things should be okay now. The new idea of 'leveling up', that is, the enemies firing increased shots at you, makes the game more interesting. I guess no one will beat my 900 000 points now...
作者 Belldandy
2008-01-29 05:46:57
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭