語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

必須修復 Bug。

作者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
Infinite Zenith
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 看來,在太空入侵者發射射擊,實際上是不可見的一些機器(有一個CRT顯示器和LCD顯示器,我可以注意到的區別)有什麼理由的敵人發射這些『看不見的』鏡頭?他們不能躲閃,因為他們似乎跟蹤球員。這給人一種隨機死亡的錯覺,從而結束了一場精彩的比賽。如果可能的話,如果這個錯誤被修復,或者至少解決了,我會非常感激。這是令人沮喪的, 有超過 50000 分, 然後突然死亡, 由於這些鏡頭。再次,請解決和修復這個錯誤,並解釋為什麼這些無形的鏡頭在遊戲中。謝謝!!
(原文) Bug fix mandatory

It appears that the enemies in Space Invaders fire shots that are virtually invisible on some machines (having both a CRT display and LCD displays, I can note the difference) Is there any reason the enemies fire these 'invisible' shots? They cannot be dodged, as they seem to track the player. This gives the illusion that you die randomly, thus ending a good game. If possible, I would very much appreciate if this bug is fixed, or at least addressed. It is frustrating to have more than 500000 points and then suddenly die due to these shots. Once more, please address and repair this bug, and explain why these invisible shots are in the game. Thank you very much!!
作者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
讚好
回覆
Infinite Zenith
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我們還沒有經歷過, 我們來看看。
(原文) We haven't experienced this, we will take a look
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:07:15
讚好
回覆
Infinite Zenith
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這些看不見的鏡頭現在消失了;我沒有與太空入侵者任何問題。然而,有一些鏡頭是很難看到的。這些是遊戲的一部分嗎?
(原文) These invisible shots are gone now; I have not had any problems with Space Invaders. However, there are some shots that are very hard to see. Are those part of the game?
作者 Infinite Zenith
2008-01-09 10:11:55
讚好
回覆
Infinite Zenith
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 現在一切正常了。"升級"的新想法,即敵人向你們開槍,使遊戲更有趣。我想現在沒有人會打敗我的 90 萬分...
(原文) Things should be okay now. The new idea of 'leveling up', that is, the enemies firing increased shots at you, makes the game more interesting. I guess no one will beat my 900 000 points now...
作者 Belldandy
2008-01-29 05:46:57
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......