言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

重大なエラー

投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
teh_nubkilr
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は.swfフォーマットがより陰湿なプレイヤーの一部によってハッキングに開かれていたことを理解していますが、最近、私はこれの経験を持っています:私はスペースインベーダーをプレイしている間、私は私のキャラクターの制御を失いました。この時点で、キャラクターはランダムに発砲し始め、自発的に画面の側面に移動しました(キーボードに触れていませんでした)。私はコントロールを取り戻そうとしましたが、それは失敗しました。さらに、私がコードを追跡するために特別な(自家製)プログラムを使用したとき、それは'q8'という名前のユーザーがハッキングされ、制御を取ったようです。「q8」とは誰か、そして私がプレイするときに危険にさらされないようなゲームを復元するための解決策はありますか?あなたの助けをありがとう!
(オリジナル) Critical error

I understand that the .swf format is open to hacking by some of the more insidious players, but recently, I have had experience of this: while I was playing Space Invaders, I lost control of my character. During this point, the character began to fire shots at random and moved to the side of the screen of its own accord (I had not touched the keyboard). I tried to regain control, but that failed. In addition, when I used a special (homemade) program to track the code, it seems a user with the name 'q8' had hacked in and taken control. Who is 'q8', and is there any solution to restore the game such that I will not be at risk when playing? Thanks for your help!
投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
(翻訳者 Microsoft) これはあまり可能ではないようです。たぶん、あなたは私たちがそれを自分で見ることができるように、私たちにあなたの自家製プログラムを送ることができますか?
(オリジナル) This does not seem to be very possible. Maybe can you send us your home made program so that we can see it ourselves?
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:04:31
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。