语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

严重错误

作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
teh_nubkilr
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我知道.swf格式是开放的黑客一些更阴险的玩家,但最近,我有的经验:当我玩太空入侵者,我失去了控制我的性格。在这一点上,角色开始随机射击,并移动到屏幕的一侧,它自己(我没有触摸键盘)。我试图重新获得控制权,但失败了。此外,当我使用一个特殊的(自制)程序来跟踪代码时,似乎一个名称为"q8"的用户已经侵入并控制了代码。谁是 'q8', 有什么解决方案来恢复游戏, 这样我游戏时不会处于危险之中?谢谢你的帮助!
(原文) Critical error

I understand that the .swf format is open to hacking by some of the more insidious players, but recently, I have had experience of this: while I was playing Space Invaders, I lost control of my character. During this point, the character began to fire shots at random and moved to the side of the screen of its own accord (I had not touched the keyboard). I tried to regain control, but that failed. In addition, when I used a special (homemade) program to track the code, it seems a user with the name 'q8' had hacked in and taken control. Who is 'q8', and is there any solution to restore the game such that I will not be at risk when playing? Thanks for your help!
作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
回复
teh_nubkilr
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这似乎不太可能。也许你可以寄给我们你的家做的程序, 以便我们可以看到它自己?
(原文) This does not seem to be very possible. Maybe can you send us your home made program so that we can see it ourselves?
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:04:31
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭