語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

嚴重錯誤。

作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
teh_nubkilr
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我知道.swf格式是開放的駭客一些更陰險的玩家,但最近,我有的經驗:當我玩太空入侵者,我失去了控制我的性格。在這一點上,角色開始隨機射擊,並移動到螢幕的一側,它自己(我沒有觸摸鍵盤)。我試圖重新獲得控制權,但失敗了。此外,當我使用一個特殊的(自製)程序來跟蹤代碼時,似乎一個名稱為「q8」的用戶已經侵入並控制了代碼。誰是 『q8』, 有什麼解決方案來恢復遊戲, 這樣我遊戲時不會處於危險之中?謝謝你的説明!
(原文) Critical error

I understand that the .swf format is open to hacking by some of the more insidious players, but recently, I have had experience of this: while I was playing Space Invaders, I lost control of my character. During this point, the character began to fire shots at random and moved to the side of the screen of its own accord (I had not touched the keyboard). I tried to regain control, but that failed. In addition, when I used a special (homemade) program to track the code, it seems a user with the name 'q8' had hacked in and taken control. Who is 'q8', and is there any solution to restore the game such that I will not be at risk when playing? Thanks for your help!
作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-30 06:15:17
讚好
回覆
teh_nubkilr
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這似乎不太可能。也許你可以寄給我們你的家做的程式, 以便我們可以看到它自己?
(原文) This does not seem to be very possible. Maybe can you send us your home made program so that we can see it ourselves?
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:04:31
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......