言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ゲームの攻略法とヒント

クリスマスツリーを点灯

投稿者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
mellissa
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 男は、私はこのゲームに時間を費やしてきた、と私は徹底的にそれが行うことができないと確信しています! 私はいくつかの天才が少なくとも一度これを解決したことを知りたいと思います!
(オリジナル) Lighting up the Christmas Tree

Man, I have spent hours on this game, and I am thoroughly convinced IT CANNOT BE DONE!! I would love to know that some genius has solved this at least once!
投稿者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
いいね!
返信する
mellissa
(翻訳者 Microsoft) これは、あなたがゲームをプレイする方法についてのアイデアを得るためにヒントを見て取ることができます
(オリジナル) This can be done, you can take a look at the tips to get an idea on how to play the game
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-12-14 16:31:15
いいね!
返信する
mellissa
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は何度もヒントを見てきました.悲しいかな、私はそれを理解するのに十分なほど賢くないと思います!:P
(オリジナル) I have looked at the tips numerous times...and alas I guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out! :P
投稿者 mellissa
2009-12-15 08:26:02
いいね!
返信する
mellissa
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私の提案は、あなたが木の端から始まり、ワイヤー、またはループに行き止まりがないようにそれらを操作することです。徐々に外から中心に働き、すべてをつなぎます。幸せな演奏!
(オリジナル) My suggestion is that you start at the edges of the tree, and then manipulate them so that there are no dead ends in the wire, or loops. Gradually work from the outside to the center, connecting everything together. Happy playing!
投稿者 FPS_Doug
2009-12-17 07:17:52
いいね!
返信する
mellissa
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はこの事を問題なく解決することができます.それは中毒だし、私は本当にそれが好きです。 誰かが得点を説明できますか? 私はあなたの時間が速いほど、あなたのスコアが高いと思います.明らかにそうではありません。 私の低い時間は、私が長くかかるときよりも高いスコアを持っており、私のスコアは、彼らがリストしているものの約1/2です。 また。。。。。私はTIPSをクリックするたびに、それはちょうどゲームを開きます.私は単純なルールしか見ることができます。 私は何かが欠けていますか?
(オリジナル) I can solve this thing no problem....it's addicting and I really like it. Can somebody please explain the scoring? I would think the faster your time, the higher your score.....evidently that's not the case. My lower times have higher scores than when I take longer and my scores are only about 1/2 of what they have listed. Also.....everytime I click on TIPS it just opens the game....I can only view the simple rules. Am I missing something?
投稿者 -MOM-
2009-12-25 02:47:20
いいね!
返信する
mellissa
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、あなたが速く得る、あなたのスコアが高くなり、我々はチェックしており、それはケースです。

ヒントについては、ゲームのアイコンではなく、テキストリンクをクリックする必要があります。
(オリジナル) Yes the faster you get, the higher your score, and we have checked and it is the case.

For the tips, you need to click the text link, not the icon of the game.
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-12-28 10:43:36
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。