言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ニュースとお知らせ

新しい小さなフラッシュゲーム - バウンド文字

投稿者 Novel Games
2008-03-25 14:54:39
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私たちは、新しい小さなフラッシュゲームをリリースしました - バウンド文字.このゲームでは、ボールに文字で単語を形成し、ボールを破壊する必要があります。

あなたはでゲームをプレイすることができます
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=150
(オリジナル) New Small Flash Game - Bouncing Letters

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Bouncing Letters. In this game you need to form words with letters on the balls and destroy the balls.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=150
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-03-25 14:54:39
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) このゲームは何語ですか? 私はちょうど英語で単語ではない"TEL"と他の言葉を得ました。 また、私は私が見ることができない一番上に言葉を作りました。
(オリジナル) What language is this game in? I just got words "TEL" and others that aren't words in the english language. Also, I've made words up at the top that I can't see.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-03-26 04:31:45
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) その言葉は英語です。単語リストは辞書から抽出されたので、多分単語のいくつかはめったに使用されていないので、私たちはそれらを知りません。
(オリジナル) The words are in English. The word list was extracted from a dictionary so maybe some of the words are so rarely used that we don't know them.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-03-26 09:10:25
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) いいえ。 私が得た言葉のいくつかは、実際の言葉ではなく、決定的です。 「電話」は言葉ではありません。
(オリジナル) No. Some of the words I got are definitley not real words. "Tel" is not a word.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-03-29 06:27:24
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 単語の中には、実際には略語を使っているものもあります。たとえば、Tel は「税支出制限」または「テトラ エチル リード」の場合に使用できます。私は物事をクリアすることを願っています
(オリジナル) Some of the words are actually abbreviations. For example, Tel can satnd for "Tax Expenditure Limitation" or "Tetra Ethyl Lead". I hope that clears things up
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-04-03 10:19:05
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それはそうかもしれませんが、子供たちはそれを知らないでしょう。 私が言ったように、それらはいくつかの奇妙な言葉です。 あなたが小説でゲームの小さなスクリーンショットを見ても、あなたは言葉の一握りを見るでしょう - そして、彼らは本当の言葉ではありません。
(オリジナル) That may be, but no kids will know that. As I said, those are some weird words. If you even look at the little screen shot of the game on Novel, you'll see a handful of words -- and they aren't real words.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-04-04 08:55:05
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 吹っ切る。あなたがそんなに素晴らしいなら、あなた自身のゲームを作る
(オリジナル) Get over it. If you're so great, make your own games
投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2008-04-11 08:35:16
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたがこの家族のサイト上の冒涜を心配しているなら、私たちはまた、礼儀正しくしようとするべきです。
(オリジナル) If you're worried about profanity on this family site, we should try to be courteous, also.
投稿者 Bengeance
2008-04-23 01:29:09
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#8 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は同意します。
(オリジナル) I concur.
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-04-23 10:00:17
いいね!
返信する