功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

強制桌面模式。

作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-22 13:40:13
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 當網站螢幕變小(例如在手機中),它會從網站中刪除一些功能,所以我想有一個選項來強制桌面模式。
(原文) Force desktop mode

When the site screen gets smaller (for instance as in a phone) it will remove some features from the website, so I would like an option to force desktop mode
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-22 13:40:13
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) @Piotr 格羅霍夫斯基 您能告訴我們您想使用哪種功能,以便我們查看是否可以保留它嗎?
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski Can you tell us which feature you want to use so that we can see if we can keep it?
作者 Novel Games
2020-10-23 09:17:14
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我不能, 因為有太多的功能丟失, 無法列出所有這些功能。我希望有一種方法,該網站保持不變,即使螢幕大小小於預期。
(原文) I can't because there are way too many features missing to list all of them. I would like there to be a way for the website to remain the same even when the screen size is smaller than expected.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-29 14:53:16
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) @Piotr 格羅霍夫斯基 明白了。但該功能通常在瀏覽器本身中可用。例如,如果您在手機上使用Chrome,您可以打開設置來檢查「桌面網站」以強制桌面模式
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski I see. But that feature is usually available in the browser itself. For example if you use Chrome on a phone, you can open the settings to check the "desktop site" to force desktop mode
作者 Novel Games
2020-10-30 10:12:44
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 但是,網站對視窗的大小很敏感,而不僅僅是使用者代理,因此此設置不起作用。
(原文) However, the website is sensitive to the size of the window and not just the user agent, so this setting doesn't work.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-11-01 03:50:28
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) @Piotr 格羅霍夫斯基 明白了。我試過我的手機,它的工作原理。因此,不同手機之間可能存在差異。我們會考慮的。
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski I see. I tried on my phone and it works. So there maybe differences among different phones. We will take a look and consider.
作者 Novel Games
2020-11-02 09:50:04
讚好
回覆
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 例如,頂部的移動標題列缺少以下功能:許可我們的遊戲按鈕、使用者名、掌握、硬幣金額和通知。通過選擇使用桌面版本(無論視窗大小如何,它都可以使用否則錯過的功能)。
(原文) For instance, the mobile header bar at the top lacks the following features: License Our Games button, username, mastery, coin amount and notifications. By having an option to use the desktop version regardless of window size, it would become possible to use the features missed otherwise.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-11-02 19:41:47
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......