功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

强制桌面模式

作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-22 13:40:13
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 当网站屏幕变小(例如在手机中),它会从网站中删除一些功能,所以我想有一个选项来强制桌面模式
(原文) Force desktop mode

When the site screen gets smaller (for instance as in a phone) it will remove some features from the website, so I would like an option to force desktop mode
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-22 13:40:13
回复
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻译) @Piotr 格罗霍夫斯基 您能告诉我们您想使用哪种功能,以便我们查看是否可以保留它吗?
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski Can you tell us which feature you want to use so that we can see if we can keep it?
作者 Novel Games
2020-10-23 09:17:14
回复
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我不能, 因为有太多的功能丢失, 无法列出所有这些功能。我希望有一种方法,该网站保持不变,即使屏幕大小小于预期。
(原文) I can't because there are way too many features missing to list all of them. I would like there to be a way for the website to remain the same even when the screen size is smaller than expected.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-10-29 14:53:16
回复
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) @Piotr 格罗霍夫斯基 明白了。但该功能通常在浏览器本身中可用。例如,如果您在手机上使用Chrome,您可以打开设置来检查"桌面站点"以强制桌面模式
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski I see. But that feature is usually available in the browser itself. For example if you use Chrome on a phone, you can open the settings to check the "desktop site" to force desktop mode
作者 Novel Games
2020-10-30 10:12:44
回复
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 但是,网站对窗口的大小很敏感,而不仅仅是用户代理,因此此设置不起作用。
(原文) However, the website is sensitive to the size of the window and not just the user agent, so this setting doesn't work.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-11-01 03:50:28
回复
Piotr Grochowski
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) @Piotr 格罗霍夫斯基 明白了。我试过我的手机,它的工作原理。因此,不同手机之间可能存在差异。我们会考虑的。
(原文) @Piotr Grochowski I see. I tried on my phone and it works. So there maybe differences among different phones. We will take a look and consider.
作者 Novel Games
2020-11-02 09:50:04
回复
Piotr Grochowski
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 例如,顶部的移动标题栏缺少以下功能:许可我们的游戏按钮、用户名、掌握、硬币金额和通知。通过选择使用桌面版本(无论窗口大小如何,它都可以使用否则错过的功能)。
(原文) For instance, the mobile header bar at the top lacks the following features: License Our Games button, username, mastery, coin amount and notifications. By having an option to use the desktop version regardless of window size, it would become possible to use the features missed otherwise.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2020-11-02 19:41:47
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭