讨论区 > 一般讨论

游戏未加载...

作者 Cardude
2008-03-29 05:10:21
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 整个页面将加载,但游戏框架是空白的?????
到目前为止, 我尝试过的所有游戏。
(原文) Games not loading...

Entire page will load but game frame is blank?????
So far on all games I have tried.
作者 Cardude
2008-03-29 05:10:21
回复
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 看来游戏还好 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...您能告诉我您使用的是哪些操作系统和浏览器, 以便我们检查吗?
(原文) It seems that the games are alright...... Can you tell me which OS and browser you are using so that we can check?
作者 Novel Games
2008-03-31 11:11:43
回复
Cardude
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 游戏确实功能齐全,在WindowsVista与IE浏览器7。它还适用于 Windows XP(使用 Internet 资源管理器 6 或 7)。我已经尝试了所有我通常喜欢的游戏,它工作得很好。佩哈数, 卡杜德, 你有硬件限制吗?您的系统规格是什么(即处理器电源、RAM、互联网连接等)
(原文) The games are indeed fully functional in Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 7. It also works fine with Windows XP (with either Internet Explorer 6 or 7). I've tried all the games I usually enjoy, and it worked very nicely. Perhapes, Cardude, you have a hardware limitation? What are your system specs (i.e. processor power, RAM, internet connection, etc.)
作者 Belldandy
2008-04-01 10:06:30
回复
Cardude
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你知道, 几天前我也不能加载游戏。 那些我购买, 并在我自己的网站上是好的... 但是,这里的那些不会开始。 他们现在似乎没事了。
(原文) Ya know, I couldn't get the games to load a few days ago either. The ones that I've purchased and have on my own site were fine... But, the ones here wouldn't start. They seems to be fine now.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-02 09:52:57
回复
Cardude
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 您的网站的网址是什么?我想知道是小说游戏服务器本身导致这些问题。无论哪种方式, 我自己的网站都很好。如果你有兴趣在别处玩新奇的游戏,你可以自由来。下面是 URL: http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith

这不是最伟大的网站在那里, 但我创造了它, 这样我就可以玩新的游戏其他地方, 如果我想
(原文) What is the URL of your site? I wonder if it's the Novel Games server itself that cause these problems. Either way, my own site is doing fine. If you're interested in playing novel games elsewhere, you're free to come. Here's the URL: http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith

It's not the greatest site out there, but I created it so I could play novel games elsewhere if I had wished to
作者 Belldandy
2008-04-03 06:55:59
回复
Cardude
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我不想通过发布我的 URL 来带走 Novel 的流量。 现在这里的游戏似乎很正常。
(原文) I don't want to take Novel's traffic away by posting my URL. The games seem to be working fine here now.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-04 08:52:05
回复
Cardude
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 顺便说一句,您的网站是私人网站(如个人网站)还是更商业化的网站(即提供更大规模的游戏的网站)?我敢肯定,您的网站不会从小说游戏的流量。
(原文) Incidentally, is your site a private site (such as a personal site for yourself) or a more commercial site (i.e. one that provides games on a larger scale)? I'm sure that your site wouldn't take traffic from Novel Games at all.
作者 Belldandy
2008-04-08 08:01:07
回复
Cardude
回答 #7:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我经营一个大型商业网站。
(原文) I run a large commercial site.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-09 04:49:54
回复
Cardude
回答 #8:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 即使它是一个大型网站,在这里发布链接也不会将更多的流量从小说游戏引导到您的网站。这里的游戏是独一无二的,人们宁愿来这里玩。无论如何,我想看看您的网站。我是闪光灯,java和冲击波游戏的粉丝。
(原文) Even if it is a large site, posting a link here wouldn't direct more traffic to your site from Novel Games. The games here are unique, and people would prefer to come here to play them. Anyhow, I would like to see your site. I am a fan of flash, java and shockwave games.
作者 Belldandy
2008-04-11 07:30:54
回复
Cardude
回答 #9:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 虽然我很想接受你的报价目前,我们的网站已经关闭,由于流量下降。我为无法提供链接而道歉。
(原文) While I would have liked to take up your offer presently, our site has been shut down owing to declining traffic. I apologise for being unable to provide a link.
作者 Gidget
2013-04-19 10:04:48
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭