Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Alternative mobile game ghost-grabbing agents are the most stylish and special

by 庭庭
2020-11-19 11:40:13
庭庭
(Translated by Microsoft) Alternative mobile game ghost-grabbing agent team also has another name called catch small three
This game is a bit like saying catch you not on the upper side of the time, is to catch me not on the upper side of the time
This game is a bit like 24 hours to grab you on the side of the time is safe to catch you not on the side of the time, you press Ann
The whole time is according to the present on the upper side of the house, grab rape in the bed there is another name called catch small three, grab on the bed

Press catcher, who is not in the safe time even caught
The focus is the most fun is two people, the time is 8 hours security time is 10 minutes, one person can press 24 times once 10 minutes to catch once must wait another minute to catch 24 times, for two people to catch each other's game, there are two keys a security key is a catch key
There is to develop and cooperate with me to say thank you for the history of the lowest cost mobile game high growth for two friends to play the game
This game can be played with paper and must be near people
With paper on the preparation of a piece of paper security time written on the paper want to catch people to find people I catch you and then see if there is no in the safe time did not catch the score.
Does anyone want to help me test my feelings after playing with paper?
Welcome po up with problems
The new mine card is to set up mines 5 minutes 10 times when the enemy to catch people, such as mine-2 miner button and security button can not be opened at the same time
(Original) 另類手機遊戲抓鬼特工隊最時尚最特別

另類手機遊戲抓鬼特工隊還有另一個名字叫抓小三
這個遊戲有點像說捉你不在上側所的時間,就是捉我沒上側所的時間
這個遊戲有點像就是24小時抓你上側所時間是安全的抓你不上側所的時間,你一按安
全時間是按現在在上側所,抓姦在床還有另一個名字叫抓小三,抓上床

按抓人,誰不在安全時間就算抓到了
重點最好玩的是兩個人,時間是8小時安全時間是10分鐘,一人可按24次一次10分鐘抓到一次必須再等1分鐘可抓24次,為兩個人互抓的遊戲,有兩個鍵一個安全鍵一個是抓人鍵
有要開發跟我合作的說一聲謝謝史上成本最低的手機遊戲高成長為兩個好友情侶玩的遊戲
這個遊戲用紙就能玩了必須人在身邊附近
用紙的就準備一張紙安全時間就寫在紙上想抓人就找到人我抓你然後看有沒有在安全時間上沒有就抓到了記分]
有人要幫我測試用紙玩後的感想嗎?
有遇到問題的歡迎po上來
新增地雷卡就是設地雷5分鐘10次敵人來抓人時如遇地雷-2分地雷鈕和安全鈕不能同時開啟
by 庭庭
2020-11-19 11:40:13
庭庭
(Translated by Microsoft) Self-created alternative mobile phone game ghost-grabbing agent team the most stylish and fun suitable for good friends couples to play drunken not to drink can increase intimacy of the game

There must be a lot of people scratching people from the beginning so they have to defend them from the beginning
Please English-es those who can translate Thank you! !
(Original) 自創另類手機遊戲抓鬼特工隊最時尚最好玩適合好朋友情侶親子玩醉翁之意不在酒能增加親密度的遊戲

一定有很多人一開始就抓人所以一開始就要防
煩請會英文的人翻譯謝謝!!
by 庭庭
2020-11-20 20:48:57
庭庭
In reply to #1:
(Translated by Microsoft) Toilet.
(Original) 廁所
by 庭庭
2020-11-21 00:18:44

Post a Reply