言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

私は怒っている

投稿者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-24 03:54:40
Don'tTouchMe
(翻訳者 Microsoft) マウスと猫のフラッシュゲームでは、私は2599のハイスコアを作り、ケリーアンの下でハイスコアテーブルにそれを入力しましたが、少し後に戻ったとき、私のスコアはまだそこにありましたが、誰かがケルサンに私の名前を変更しました。私はいくつかのハイスコアを獲得し、異なる名前でそれらを入力することによって実験したが、私はスコアを入力し、少し後に戻ってきたたびに、私が選んだ名前はわずかだったが、刺激的に変更されました。どうしたの?ただ、いくつかのフリークは物事を台無しに?
(オリジナル) I'M ANGRY

On the Mouse and Cat Flash game I made a high score of 2599 and entered it into the highscores table under Kelly-Anne, but when I came back a little bit later my score was still there but somebody had changed my name to Kelsang. I experimented by winning several high scores and entering them under different names but each time I entered the score and came back a little later the name I had chosen was slightly but irritatingly altered. What's up with that, huh? Just some freaks messing things up?
投稿者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-24 03:54:40
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私も「実験」し、特定の文字のセットが常に同じ文字のセットに置き換えられたので、誰かが何らかの形で名前を切り替えるために自分のコンピュータをプログラムしたと信じています。
(オリジナル) i believe someone has programmed their computer to switch the names somehow, because i "experimented" too and certain sets of characters were always replaced by the same set of characters.
投稿者 M
2006-07-25 09:28:42
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) p.s.は、おそらく彼らが望むものである'cuz'を怒らせてはいけません。:-)
(オリジナル) p.s. don't let it make you angry 'cuz that's probably what they want, you know. :-)
投稿者 M
2006-07-25 09:34:45
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) しかし、それを修正する方法はありませんか?それはまだ私に起こっています。
(オリジナル) But isn't there a way to fix it? It's still happening to me.
投稿者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-27 00:13:38
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたの間違ったサーは、ゲーム:Pとのprblmはありません
(オリジナル) ur wrong thers no prblm with the game :P
投稿者 kitilikit
2006-07-29 05:34:09
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
(翻訳者 Microsoft) なぜそれが起こったのか説明しましょう。

時折、人々はハイスコアテーブルにわいせつな言葉を入力し、これは子供たちに悪い影響を与えます。だから、昔、我々は単語をフィルタリングするために単語フィルタを追加しました。しかし、人々は常にフィルタを使用する方法を見つけるので、最近、入力された名前が名前のデータベースと一致しない場合、データベース内の最も近い名前に変更されるように、名前抹茶関数をインストールしました。あなたの場合は、あなたの名前が私たちのデータベースにないので、それは私たちのデータベースのクローゼットに変更されます。

私たちは、ユーザーが自分の名前を検証し、名前のデータベースに追加できるようにシステムを実装しました, 私たちは、システムをテストしています, それは非常にすぐに出てきます.

あなたが経験した欲求不満のために申し訳ありません。
(オリジナル) Let me explain why that had happened.

Occasionally people enter obscene words in the high scores table, this will have bad influence on kids. So a long time ago we've added a words filter to filter out the words. But people will always find a way to get by the filter, so recently we've installed a names matcher function so that if the name entered does not match our database of names, it will be changed to the closest one in the database. In your case because your name is not in our database, it is changed to the closet one in our database.

We've implemented a system so that users can have their names validated and added to our database of names, we're testing the system and it will be out very soon.

Sorry for the frustration you experienced.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-07-29 10:03:21
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 何ヶ月もの間、私の画面名は受け入れられましたが、今は受け入れられません。あなたのフィルタは、設計が不十分で、悪い考え、カルデュードからどのような可能なわいせつを得ることができます?
(オリジナル) For months my screen name was accepted but now it is not. Your filters are poorly designed and ill conceived, what possible obscenity can be obtained from cardude ?
投稿者 Cardude
2006-08-19 05:28:03
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、私は現在のソリューションが完璧ではないことを同意します。命名の問題をきっぱりと解決するためのメンバーシップシステムを開発中です。私たちはあなたの名前(Cardude)をフィルタに追加しました。そして、それは今受け入れられます
(オリジナル) Yes I agree that the current solution is not perfect. We're in the process of developing a membership system to solve the naming problem once and for all. We've added your name (Cardude) to our filter and it will now be accepted
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-08-21 09:56:06
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#8 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ケリー・アンをフィルターに追加できますか?
(オリジナル) Did/Can you add Kelly-Anne to the filter?
投稿者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-08-22 23:45:30
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#8 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はそれが動作することを願ってありがとうございます。空白のプレイウィンドウと黒い背景を持つ空の正方形のように見えるものの間で画面が点滅するので、私はほぼ1週間再生できませんでした。ページの残りの部分はよく読み込まれ、それが単に再生領域であることを示しています。
(オリジナル) Thank you I hope it works. I have not been able to play for almost a week because the screen just flashes between a blank play window and what looks like empty square with black background. The rest of the page loads well and shows done it's just the playing area.
投稿者 Cardude
2006-08-23 04:56:04
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたがここに最新のフラッシュプレーヤーをダウンロードする必要があると思います:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/

それでもゲームが動作しない場合は、お知らせください。
(オリジナル) I think you need to download the latest flash player here:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/

If the games still doesn't work, please let us know.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-08-23 09:45:23
いいね!
返信する
Don'tTouchMe
#9 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ケリー・アンという名前は既にデータベースに存在します。
(オリジナル) The name Kelly-Anne is already in the database.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-08-23 09:48:46
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。