语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

我很生气

作者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-24 03:54:40
Don'tTouchMe
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 在鼠标和猫闪光游戏中,我取得了2599的高分,并进入凯利-安妮的得分表,但当我回来一点点后,我的分数仍然存在,但有人已经改变了我的名字凯尔桑。我尝试赢得几个高分,并输入他们不同的名字,但每次我进入分数,回来稍晚一点,我选择的名字是轻微,但令人恼火的变化。怎么了?只是一些怪胎把事情搞砸了?
(原文) I'M ANGRY

On the Mouse and Cat Flash game I made a high score of 2599 and entered it into the highscores table under Kelly-Anne, but when I came back a little bit later my score was still there but somebody had changed my name to Kelsang. I experimented by winning several high scores and entering them under different names but each time I entered the score and came back a little later the name I had chosen was slightly but irritatingly altered. What's up with that, huh? Just some freaks messing things up?
作者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-24 03:54:40
回复
Don'tTouchMe
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我相信有人已经编程他们的电脑以某种方式切换名称, 因为我 "实验" 了太和某些字符集总是被同一组字符取代。
(原文) i believe someone has programmed their computer to switch the names somehow, because i "experimented" too and certain sets of characters were always replaced by the same set of characters.
作者 M
2006-07-25 09:28:42
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 不要让它让你生气, 因为那可能是他们想要的, 你知道的。:-)
(原文) p.s. don't let it make you angry 'cuz that's probably what they want, you know. :-)
作者 M
2006-07-25 09:34:45
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 但是,难道没有办法解决它吗?它仍然发生在我身上。
(原文) But isn't there a way to fix it? It's still happening to me.
作者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-07-27 00:13:38
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你错了, 没有 prblm 与游戏:P
(原文) ur wrong thers no prblm with the game :P
作者 kitilikit
2006-07-29 05:34:09
回复
Don'tTouchMe
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 让我解释一下为什么会这样。

偶尔人们在高分表中输入淫秽单词,这样会对孩子产生不好的影响。所以很久以前,我们增加了一个单词过滤器来过滤掉单词。但是,人们总是会找到一种方法来通过筛选器,因此最近我们安装了一个名称匹配器函数,以便如果输入的名称与我们的名称数据库不匹配,它将更改为数据库中最近的一个。在您的情况下,因为您的姓名不在我们的数据库中,它更改为我们数据库中的壁橱。

我们已经实现了一个系统,以便用户可以验证他们的名字,并添加到我们的名称数据库,我们正在测试系统,它将很快出来。

很抱歉你经历了挫折。
(原文) Let me explain why that had happened.

Occasionally people enter obscene words in the high scores table, this will have bad influence on kids. So a long time ago we've added a words filter to filter out the words. But people will always find a way to get by the filter, so recently we've installed a names matcher function so that if the name entered does not match our database of names, it will be changed to the closest one in the database. In your case because your name is not in our database, it is changed to the closet one in our database.

We've implemented a system so that users can have their names validated and added to our database of names, we're testing the system and it will be out very soon.

Sorry for the frustration you experienced.
作者 Novel Games
2006-07-29 10:03:21
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 几个月来, 我的屏幕名称被接受, 但现在没有了。你的过滤器设计不当,构思不当,从卡杜德可以获得什么可能的淫秽?
(原文) For months my screen name was accepted but now it is not. Your filters are poorly designed and ill conceived, what possible obscenity can be obtained from cardude ?
作者 Cardude
2006-08-19 05:28:03
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #7:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 是的, 我同意目前的解决方案并不完美。我们正在开发一个成员资格系统,以一而一地解决命名问题。我们已经将您的姓名 (Cardude) 添加到我们的过滤器中, 现在将被接受
(原文) Yes I agree that the current solution is not perfect. We're in the process of developing a membership system to solve the naming problem once and for all. We've added your name (Cardude) to our filter and it will now be accepted
作者 Novel Games
2006-08-21 09:56:06
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #8:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你能将凯利-安妮添加到过滤器吗?
(原文) Did/Can you add Kelly-Anne to the filter?
作者 Don'tTouchMe
2006-08-22 23:45:30
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #8:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 谢谢, 我希望它工作。我已经将近一个星期不能玩了,因为屏幕只是闪烁在一个空白的播放窗口和看起来像空白的正方形与黑色背景之间。页面的其余部分加载良好, 显示完成它只是播放区域。
(原文) Thank you I hope it works. I have not been able to play for almost a week because the screen just flashes between a blank play window and what looks like empty square with black background. The rest of the page loads well and shows done it's just the playing area.
作者 Cardude
2006-08-23 04:56:04
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #10:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我认为您需要在这里下载最新的闪存播放器:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/

如果游戏仍然不起作用, 请告诉我们。
(原文) I think you need to download the latest flash player here:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/

If the games still doesn't work, please let us know.
作者 Novel Games
2006-08-23 09:45:23
回复
Don'tTouchMe
回答 #9:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) Kelly-Anne 的名称已在数据库中。
(原文) The name Kelly-Anne is already in the database.
作者 Novel Games
2006-08-23 09:48:46
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭