언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 일반 토의

카쿠로

글쓴이 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
Janet
(번역 - Microsoft) 난 정말이 게임을 즐길 수 있습니다; 하루의 끝에 바람 다운. 나는 내 윈도우 태블릿에서 재생할 수 있습니다. 그러나, 지난 몇 주 그것은 내 점수를 게시 하는 로그인 하려고 결함 되었습니다. 로그인 필드를 선택할 때 화면 키보드가 자동으로 올라오지 않습니다. 하지만 난 항상 키보드를 선택하고 내 로그인을 입력 하는 게임 창을 최소화 할 수 있었다. 이제 게임 창을 최소화하고 키보드를 열고 로그인 필드를 선택하면 게임 로그인 창이 정지되고 입력한 문자가 로그인 필드에 들어오지 않습니다. 로그인 창의 모든 필드 버튼이 고정되어 있고 닫기(x out)가 있고 전체 게임을 다시 시작합니다. 로그인을 시도하지 않으면 게스트로 점수를 게시할 수 있습니다.
(원본) Kakuro

I really enjoy this game; a wind-down at the end of the day. I play on my windows tablet. However, the last couple of weeks it has been glitching trying to login to post my scores. The screen keyboard has never automatically come up when I select the login field; but I have always been able minimize the game window to select the keyboard and input my login. Now when I minimize game window, open the keyboard and select the login field, the game login window freezes and the letters I type aren't entering the login field. All fields buttons in the login window freeze and I have close (x out) and restart the whole game. I can still post my scores as a guest if I don't try to login.
글쓴이 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
좋아요
댓글
Janet
(번역 - Microsoft) 이것은 플래시 플레이어 또는 브라우저에서 버그것 같습니다. 플래시 플레이어를 최신 버전으로 업데이트하거나 브라우저를 업데이트할 수 있습니까? 당신은 또한 다른 브라우저를 사용 하려고 할 수 있습니까?
(원본) This seems to be a bug in the Flash player or in the browser. Can you try to update the Flash player to the latest version or update the browser? Can you also try to use another browser?
글쓴이 Novel Games
2014-06-30 09:25:31
좋아요
댓글

답글 게시

답변을 게시하려면 로그인해야 합니다
로그인 등록
#1에 대한 답변
내용을 입력하세요
글쓴이 %s
댓글 올리기
입력 중...