語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

卡庫羅。

作者 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
Janet
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我真的很喜歡這個遊戲;在一天結束的時候, 一個風。我在窗戶平板電腦上玩。然而,過去幾個星期,它一直在小故障試圖登錄張貼我的分數。當我選擇登錄欄位時,屏幕鍵盤永遠不會自動出現;但我一直能夠最小化遊戲窗口選擇鍵盤和輸入我的登錄。現在,當我最小化遊戲視窗,打開鍵盤並選擇登錄欄位,遊戲登錄視窗凍結,我鍵入的字母不進入登錄欄位。登錄視窗中的所有欄位按鈕凍結,我有關閉(x出)並重新啟動整個遊戲。如果我不嘗試登錄, 我仍然可以發佈我的分數作為客人。
(原文) Kakuro

I really enjoy this game; a wind-down at the end of the day. I play on my windows tablet. However, the last couple of weeks it has been glitching trying to login to post my scores. The screen keyboard has never automatically come up when I select the login field; but I have always been able minimize the game window to select the keyboard and input my login. Now when I minimize game window, open the keyboard and select the login field, the game login window freezes and the letters I type aren't entering the login field. All fields buttons in the login window freeze and I have close (x out) and restart the whole game. I can still post my scores as a guest if I don't try to login.
作者 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
讚好
回覆
Janet
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這似乎是一個錯誤在Flash播放器或瀏覽器中。您能否嘗試將 Flash 播放器更新到最新版本或更新瀏覽器?您也可以嘗試使用其他瀏覽器嗎?
(原文) This seems to be a bug in the Flash player or in the browser. Can you try to update the Flash player to the latest version or update the browser? Can you also try to use another browser?
作者 Novel Games
2014-06-30 09:25:31
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......