语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

卡库罗

作者 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
Janet
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我真的很喜欢这个游戏;在一天结束的时候, 一个风。我在窗户平板电脑上玩。然而,过去几个星期,它一直在小故障试图登录张贴我的分数。当我选择登录字段时,屏幕键盘永远不会自动出现;但我一直能够最小化游戏窗口选择键盘和输入我的登录。现在,当我最小化游戏窗口,打开键盘并选择登录字段,游戏登录窗口冻结,我键入的字母不进入登录字段。登录窗口中的所有字段按钮冻结,我有关闭(x出)并重新启动整个游戏。如果我不尝试登录, 我仍然可以发布我的分数作为客人。
(原文) Kakuro

I really enjoy this game; a wind-down at the end of the day. I play on my windows tablet. However, the last couple of weeks it has been glitching trying to login to post my scores. The screen keyboard has never automatically come up when I select the login field; but I have always been able minimize the game window to select the keyboard and input my login. Now when I minimize game window, open the keyboard and select the login field, the game login window freezes and the letters I type aren't entering the login field. All fields buttons in the login window freeze and I have close (x out) and restart the whole game. I can still post my scores as a guest if I don't try to login.
作者 Janet
2014-06-29 00:32:16
回复
Janet
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这似乎是一个错误在Flash播放器或浏览器中。您能否尝试将 Flash 播放器更新到最新版本或更新浏览器?您也可以尝试使用其他浏览器吗?
(原文) This seems to be a bug in the Flash player or in the browser. Can you try to update the Flash player to the latest version or update the browser? Can you also try to use another browser?
作者 Novel Games
2014-06-30 09:25:31
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭