Settings Log Out

Notifications

You have no new notifications.
English

Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

I offer and am compelled to apologize for my rude and racial comments directed to novelgames.com

by shufflebutt
2020-12-22 16:32:25
I responded rudely to your censoring of my comments when I thought I was only speaking to my much superior opponent while playing pool on this site... Although...I object most strongly to your censorship off mild words such as kicking my *ss... It is very disturbing to me that you monitor harmless interactions between your subscribers...I humbly would ask of you...-Which Country owns your site?Thank you for any response...
Please choose one option
NEVER MIND...CHYNA...I KNEW IT...
0 votes
0 %
''Who We Are. Novel Games Limited is a Hong Kong based company. Our main focus is to preserve the human heritage of games through digitization. We also license our games to other companies for use in their websites.''
0 votes
0 %
Vote
by shufflebutt
2020-12-22 16:32:25
''preserve the human heritage''-Yeah,by ripping out the organs of living unsedatated political foes...Barbarians...Chyna...
by shufflebutt
2020-12-22 16:36:23
@shufflebutt , we are from Hong Kong. 

We do monitor interactions in forums and comments, because we need to remove spam, irrelevant messages, and derogatory messages. As to whether "kick my a**" should be censored or not, it is very subjective and it also depends on the cultural background of the people seeing this message. Our decision is to delete such messages.

You don't really need to take it too seriously. It is nothing personal. The fact that we are deleting your messages doesn't mean that we think you are a bad person. It's just that you are not familiar with the rules of our forums. 

And, thank you for the criticism. I hope you will continue enjoying our games.
by Novel Games
2020-12-23 12:10:53
In reply to #3:
I often ask young children to play some games here because I know it's a safe space. No violence, no insults. Thank you Novel Team for all this work.
by educmat
2020-12-26 20:15:56

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn RSS
Copyright © 2001 - 2021 Novel Games Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Trademarks mentioned are the properties of their respective owners.