言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

冒涜的なルールはありませんか?

投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2008-02-25 09:26:39
teh_nubkilr
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は冒涜を含む名前が許されない場所を見ました。そのため、ゲームの1つで「ミスビッチ」という選手を見つけて一番驚きました。私は反冒涜システムの有効性が問題になっているのだろうかと思っていました。これに応答し、可能であればプレーヤーを削除してください。結局のところ、これは誰にとってもサイトです。
(オリジナル) No profanity rules?

I saw somewhere that names containing profanity are not permitted. As such, I was most surprised to find a player called "Miss Bitch" in one of the games. I was wondering if the effectiveness of the anti-profanity system is in question. Please respond to this, and if possible, remove the player. After all, this is a site for everyone.
投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2008-02-25 09:26:39
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はこれについて申し訳ありません。このプレーヤーの画面名を確認し、変更しました。

プレイヤーの画面名を手動で確認します。どういうわけか、私たちはこれを見つけることができませんでした。申し訳ありませんが、将来的にはもっと注意を払います。
(オリジナル) I am sorry about this. We have checked and changed the screen name of this player.

We do check the screen names of the players manually. Somehow we failed to spot this. I am sorry about this, we will be more careful in the future.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-02-25 13:43:05
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ありがとうございました!:)
(オリジナル) Thank you very much! :)
投稿者 teh_nubkilr
2008-02-26 08:48:15
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) だから、「ポーランドの王女」という名前が私を怒らせると言うなら、それは彼らの名前を変更する根拠でしょうか?
(オリジナル) So if say the name 'polish princess' offends me, would that be grounds to change their name?
投稿者 random_curiosity
2008-03-06 11:09:59
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 理由が十分に強い場合は、名前を変更します。
(オリジナル) Well if the reason is strong enough then we will change the name.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-03-06 11:35:31
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は「ろくでなし」と呼ばれるプレーヤーの名前を変更するのが妥当だと思います.
(オリジナル) I think it would be reasonable to change the name of the player called 'asshole'...
投稿者 Bengeance
2008-05-20 03:22:47
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ああ!名前を確認しても見つけなかったので、本当に残念です。これで、名前が変更されます。
(オリジナル) Oh! I am so sorry about that we didn't spot this when we check the names. The name is now changed.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-05-20 09:04:23
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) どうもありがとうございます。このようなことに注意を払っているサイトはほとんどありません。
(オリジナル) Thank you so much. There are very few sites out there that are as careful about such things as this one.
投稿者 Bengeance
2008-05-20 10:55:21
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#8 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ここに規制があることをうれしく思います。それは環境をとても幸せにします。名前といえば、ベンゲアンス、あなたの名前の起源は何ですか?
(オリジナル) I am glad that there are regulations here. It makes the environment that much happier to be in. Speaking of names, Bengeance, what are the origins of your name?
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-06-10 10:36:01
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#9 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、私がこのサイトの前に言ったように、それは私が所定の場所でルールで見た数少ないの一つなので、そこに最高の一つです。

あなたの質問に関して、ベルダンシー、「ベンジャンス」は私の友人がベンという名前で、「B」と綴られた「復讐」です。それだけです。なぜ尋ねたのか知っていい?
(オリジナル) Yes, as I said before this site is one of the best out there, as it's one of the few I've seen with rules in place.

In regard to your question, Belldandy, "Bengeance" is just "vengeance" spelled with a "B", as a friend of mine is named Ben. That's all there is to it. May I know why you asked?
投稿者 Bengeance
2008-06-12 02:30:37
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) たしかに。私は名前がアイデンティティの手段であると信じています、 それ故、自分のスクリーン名は、彼または彼女の性格と価値観を反映しています。あなたのような名前とプレイヤーの大半は、通常、それにいくつかの物語を持っています(私にとって、私の名前は私のお気に入りのキャラクターの反映です)。確かに、私はあなたの名前が何であるか好奇心から疑問に思っていました。私はそれが受け入れられることを願っています。
(オリジナル) Certainly. I believe that names are a means of identity, hence, one's own screen name reflects his or her personality and values. Names like yours and a vast majority of the players usually have some story to it (for me, my name is a reflection of my favorite characters in personality). Indeed, I was wondering out of curiosity what your name was. I hope that is acceptable.
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-06-14 01:36:34
いいね!
返信する
teh_nubkilr
#11 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それは絶対に受け入れられる、私はそうでなければ思ったかのように聞こえなかったことを願っています。私はちょうどあなたが尋ねた理由について興味があった、と私はあなたの返事は非常に興味深い見つける。義務を負ってくれてありがとう。:)
(オリジナル) It's absolutely acceptable, I hope I didn't sound as if I thought otherwise. I was just curious as to why you asked, and I find your reply very interesting. Thank you for being so obliging. :)
投稿者 Bengeance
2008-06-17 02:06:53
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。