言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ニュースとお知らせ

新しい小さなフラッシュゲーム - ループザシティー

投稿者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私たちは、新しい小さなフラッシュゲームをリリースしました - ループザシティー.このゲームでは、都市をループする道路を構築する必要があります。

あなたはでゲームをプレイすることができます
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
(オリジナル) New Small Flash Game - Loop the City

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Loop the City. In this game you need to construct a road that loops the city.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) うわー -このゲームは本当に難しいです! 私はそれを2回打ち負かしましたが、通常はあきらめてやり直す必要があります。 この1のためのいくつかのゲームのヒントを得るチャンスはありますか?
(オリジナル) Wow -- this game is really difficult! I've beaten it twice, but usually have to give up and start over again. Any chance of getting some game tips for this one?
投稿者 Gidget
2008-06-13 02:57:42
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ゲームは実際に難しいロジックが必要とされないように設計されました。あなたはあなたを助けるために十字架を使用する必要があります。たとえば、建物の側面が 2 つ、2 つの側面が交差している場合、他の両側には道路が必要です。別の例として、交差に通じる 3 つのエッジが交差している場合、4 番目のエッジも交差する必要があります。道路は分岐してはならないため、分岐する道路を引き起こすすべてのエッジを交差させることができます。
(オリジナル) The game was actually designed so that difficult logics are not needed. You just need to use crosses to help you out. For example, if a building has a two and two of its sides are crossed, then the other two sides must have roads. Another example is that when three edges leading to an intersection are crossed, then the fourth edge must also be crossed; and since the road must not branch, all edges that causes the road to branch can be crossed.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-06-13 08:45:50
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、私はロジックとゲームの仕組みをよく知っています。 通常、このゲームで最初に得た情報が十分ではありません。 もちろん、ゼロは簡単です。 そして、あなたは時々そこにいくつかの周囲の情報を得る. しかし、ほとんどの場合、あなたは推測し、そこから行く必要があります。

あなたの壁のロジックゲームでは、得ることができる多くの初期情報がありました. 外側のエッジに沿ってすべてのゼロと2. ゼロとフォース.そして、あなたのヒント領域に持っている他の論理的な結論。

私はあなたが壁ロジック上の2つの隣接する3と1ののために行うような古典的なパターンのためのヒントを追加するかどうか疑問に思っていた理由です。
(オリジナル) Yes, I'm well aware of the logic and how the game works. There usually just isn't enough information gotten initially on this game. Zeros are easy, of course. And you sometimes get some surrounding info there... But, most of the time, you just have to start guessing and going from there.

In your Walls Logic game, there was a lot more initial info that could be gotten... All zeros and twos along the outer edges... Zeros and fours... and the other logical conclusions that you have in your tips area.

This is why I was wondering if you'd be adding tips for classic patterns like you do for two adjacent 3's and 1's on Walls Logic.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-06-14 12:15:03
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 実際にいくつかの古典的なパターンがありますが、このゲームでは、それらを使用する必要はありません、あなたはどちらかを推測する必要はありません。パズルを解くプロセスを示すヒントページを掲載すると思います。
(オリジナル) There are really some classic patterns but in this game you do not need to use those, and you shouldn't need to guess either. I think we will post a tips page to demonstrate the process to solve a puzzle.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-06-16 08:58:26
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は実際には、約5回ゲームを打ち負かしています。 しかし、毎回私はちょうど0のスコアを取得します。 私はちょうど195990年の時間でそれを打ち負かしましたが、それはそれほど長くはありませんでしたが、私はまだ0を得ました。 私はあなたの他のハイスコアのほとんどが0であることを見ます。 おそらく、勝つ人が0を得ないように得点を変更しますか?
(オリジナル) I have, actually, beaten the game about 5 times. But, each time I just get a score of 0. I just beat it with a time of 195990, which wasn't really that long, and I still got 0. I see that most of your other high scores are also 0. Perhaps change the scoring so that people who do win don't get 0?
投稿者 Gidget
2008-06-16 10:46:47
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) さて、あなたは間違いなくあなたが推測なしでこのゲームを行うことができることを正しいです。 私は解決策を「理解」しようとして停止し、ルールによってのみ行って、それが動作します。 それでも、私はいつも私のスコアのために0を得る。 :-(
(オリジナル) OK, you're definitely correct that you CAN do this game with no guessing. I stopped trying to "figure out" the solution and just went only by the rules and it does work. Still, I always get 0 for my score. :-(
投稿者 Gidget
2008-06-16 15:36:38
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。