新的小 Flash 游戏 - 環城路

作者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我们已经发布了一个新的小Flash游戏 - 環城路。在这个游戏中,你需要建造一条环城的道路。

你可以玩这个游戏
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
(原文) New Small Flash Game - Loop the City

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Loop the City. In this game you need to construct a road that loops the city.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 哇 - - 這個遊戲真的很難! 我打了兩次, 但通常不得不放棄, 重新開始。 有機會得到一些遊戲提示嗎?
(原文) Wow -- this game is really difficult! I've beaten it twice, but usually have to give up and start over again. Any chance of getting some game tips for this one?
作者 Gidget
2008-06-13 02:57:42
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 遊戲實際上是設計,使困難的邏輯是不需要的。你只需要用十字架來説明你。例如,如果建築物的兩側交叉,則其他兩側必須具有道路。另一個例子是,當三個邊交叉到交點時,也必須交叉第四個邊;並且由於道路不得分支,因此所有導致道路分支的邊緣都可以交叉。
(原文) The game was actually designed so that difficult logics are not needed. You just need to use crosses to help you out. For example, if a building has a two and two of its sides are crossed, then the other two sides must have roads. Another example is that when three edges leading to an intersection are crossed, then the fourth edge must also be crossed; and since the road must not branch, all edges that causes the road to branch can be crossed.
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-13 08:45:50
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 是的,我很清楚遊戲的邏輯和原理。 通常只是沒有足夠的資訊最初得到這個遊戲。 當然,零是很容易的。 你有時會在那裡得到一些周圍的資訊... 但是,大多數時候,你只需要開始猜測,並從那裡去。

在你的牆邏輯遊戲中, 有更多的初始資訊, 可以得到... 沿外邊緣的所有零和二... 零和四...以及您的提示領域的其他邏輯結論。

這就是為什麼我想知道, 如果你會添加經典模式的提示, 就像你做兩個相鄰的 3 和 1 的牆邏輯。
(原文) Yes, I'm well aware of the logic and how the game works. There usually just isn't enough information gotten initially on this game. Zeros are easy, of course. And you sometimes get some surrounding info there... But, most of the time, you just have to start guessing and going from there.

In your Walls Logic game, there was a lot more initial info that could be gotten... All zeros and twos along the outer edges... Zeros and fours... and the other logical conclusions that you have in your tips area.

This is why I was wondering if you'd be adding tips for classic patterns like you do for two adjacent 3's and 1's on Walls Logic.
作者 Gidget
2008-06-14 12:15:03
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 真的有一些經典的模式,但在這個遊戲中,你不需要使用這些,你不應該需要猜測。我想我們將發佈一個提示頁面,以演示解決一個難題的過程。
(原文) There are really some classic patterns but in this game you do not need to use those, and you shouldn't need to guess either. I think we will post a tips page to demonstrate the process to solve a puzzle.
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-16 08:58:26
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 實際上, 我已經擊敗了遊戲 5 次。 但是,每次我得到0的分數。 我剛剛用 195990 年的時間打敗了它, 時間並不長, 我仍然有 0 。 我看到你的其他高分也是 0 。 也許改變得分, 讓獲勝的人不會得到 0?
(原文) I have, actually, beaten the game about 5 times. But, each time I just get a score of 0. I just beat it with a time of 195990, which wasn't really that long, and I still got 0. I see that most of your other high scores are also 0. Perhaps change the scoring so that people who do win don't get 0?
作者 Gidget
2008-06-16 10:46:47
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 好吧, 你絕對是正確的, 你可以做這個遊戲沒有猜測。 我不再試圖 「找出」 解決方案, 只是只去的規則, 它確實工作。 不過,我的分數總是得到0分。 :-(
(原文) OK, you're definitely correct that you CAN do this game with no guessing. I stopped trying to "figure out" the solution and just went only by the rules and it does work. Still, I always get 0 for my score. :-(
作者 Gidget
2008-06-16 15:36:38
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......