新的小 Flash 遊戲 - 环城路

作者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我們已經發佈了一個新的小Flash遊戲 - 环城路。在這個遊戲中,你需要建造一條環城的道路。

你可以玩這個遊戲。
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168。
(原文) New Small Flash Game - Loop the City

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Loop the City. In this game you need to construct a road that loops the city.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 哇 - - 这个游戏真的很难! 我打了两次, 但通常不得不放弃, 重新开始。 有机会得到一些游戏提示吗?
(原文) Wow -- this game is really difficult! I've beaten it twice, but usually have to give up and start over again. Any chance of getting some game tips for this one?
作者 Gidget
2008-06-13 02:57:42
回复
Novel Games
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 游戏实际上是设计,使困难的逻辑是不需要的。你只需要用十字架来帮助你。例如,如果建筑物的两侧交叉,则其他两侧必须具有道路。另一个例子是,当三个边交叉到交点时,也必须交叉第四个边;并且由于道路不得分支,因此所有导致道路分支的边缘都可以交叉。
(原文) The game was actually designed so that difficult logics are not needed. You just need to use crosses to help you out. For example, if a building has a two and two of its sides are crossed, then the other two sides must have roads. Another example is that when three edges leading to an intersection are crossed, then the fourth edge must also be crossed; and since the road must not branch, all edges that causes the road to branch can be crossed.
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-13 08:45:50
回复
Novel Games
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 是的,我很清楚游戏的逻辑和原理。 通常只是没有足够的信息最初得到这个游戏。 当然,零是很容易的。 你有时会在那里得到一些周围的信息... 但是,大多数时候,你只需要开始猜测,并从那里去。

在你的墙逻辑游戏中, 有更多的初始信息, 可以得到... 沿外边缘的所有零和二... 零和四...以及您的提示领域的其他逻辑结论。

这就是为什么我想知道, 如果你会添加经典模式的提示, 就像你做两个相邻的 3 和 1 的墙逻辑。
(原文) Yes, I'm well aware of the logic and how the game works. There usually just isn't enough information gotten initially on this game. Zeros are easy, of course. And you sometimes get some surrounding info there... But, most of the time, you just have to start guessing and going from there.

In your Walls Logic game, there was a lot more initial info that could be gotten... All zeros and twos along the outer edges... Zeros and fours... and the other logical conclusions that you have in your tips area.

This is why I was wondering if you'd be adding tips for classic patterns like you do for two adjacent 3's and 1's on Walls Logic.
作者 Gidget
2008-06-14 12:15:03
回复
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 真的有一些经典的模式,但在这个游戏中,你不需要使用这些,你不应该需要猜测。我想我们将发布一个提示页面,以演示解决一个难题的过程。
(原文) There are really some classic patterns but in this game you do not need to use those, and you shouldn't need to guess either. I think we will post a tips page to demonstrate the process to solve a puzzle.
作者 Novel Games
2008-06-16 08:58:26
回复
Novel Games
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 实际上, 我已经击败了游戏 5 次。 但是,每次我得到0的分数。 我刚刚用 195990 年的时间打败了它, 时间并不长, 我仍然有 0 。 我看到你的其他高分也是 0 。 也许改变得分, 让获胜的人不会得到 0?
(原文) I have, actually, beaten the game about 5 times. But, each time I just get a score of 0. I just beat it with a time of 195990, which wasn't really that long, and I still got 0. I see that most of your other high scores are also 0. Perhaps change the scoring so that people who do win don't get 0?
作者 Gidget
2008-06-16 10:46:47
回复
Novel Games
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 好吧, 你绝对是正确的, 你可以做这个游戏没有猜测。 我不再试图 "找出" 解决方案, 只是只去的规则, 它确实工作。 不过,我的分数总是得到0分。 :-(
(原文) OK, you're definitely correct that you CAN do this game with no guessing. I stopped trying to "figure out" the solution and just went only by the rules and it does work. Still, I always get 0 for my score. :-(
作者 Gidget
2008-06-16 15:36:38
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭