언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 소식과 알림

새로운 작은 플래시 게임 - 루프 더 시티

글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 우리는 새로운 작은 플래시 게임을 출시했습니다 - 루프 더 시티 . 이 게임에서 당신은 도시를 루프 도로를 구축 해야합니다.

당신은에서 게임을 재생할 수 있습니다
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
(원본) New Small Flash Game - Loop the City

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Loop the City. In this game you need to construct a road that loops the city.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=168
글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-06-12 13:00:58
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 와우 --이 게임은 정말 어렵다! 나는 그것을 두 번 이겼지만, 일반적으로 포기하고 다시 시작해야한다. 이 하나에 대한 몇 가지 게임 팁을 얻기의 기회?
(원본) Wow -- this game is really difficult! I've beaten it twice, but usually have to give up and start over again. Any chance of getting some game tips for this one?
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-06-13 02:57:42
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#2에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 이 게임은 어려운 논리가 필요하지 않도록 실제로 설계되었습니다. 당신은 당신을 돕기 위해 십자가를 사용해야합니다. 예를 들어 건물에 두 개의 측면이 교차하는 경우 다른 양쪽에는 도로가 있어야 합니다. 또 다른 예로 교차로로 이어지는 세 개의 가장자리가 교차하면 네 번째 가장자리도 교차해야 한다는 것입니다. 도로가 분기해서는 안 되므로 도로를 분기하는 모든 가장자리를 교차할 수 있습니다.
(원본) The game was actually designed so that difficult logics are not needed. You just need to use crosses to help you out. For example, if a building has a two and two of its sides are crossed, then the other two sides must have roads. Another example is that when three edges leading to an intersection are crossed, then the fourth edge must also be crossed; and since the road must not branch, all edges that causes the road to branch can be crossed.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-06-13 08:45:50
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#3에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 예, 나는 논리와 게임이 어떻게 작동하는지 잘 알고 있습니다. 일반적으로 이 게임에 처음 얻은 정보가 충분하지 않습니다. 물론 제로는 쉽습니다. 그리고 당신은 때때로 거기에 몇 가지 주변 정보를 얻을 ... 하지만, 대부분의 시간, 당신은 추측 하 고 거기에서 가고 시작 해야.

당신의 벽 논리 게임에서, 얻을 수있는 더 많은 초기 정보가 있었다 ... 외부 가장자리를 따라 모든 제로와 두 개 ... 제로와 포스 ... 팁 영역에 있는 다른 논리적 결론입니다.

이 때문에 난 당신이 두 개의 인접 한 3의 벽 논리에 1처럼 고전적인 패턴에 대 한 팁을 추가 될 것 이라고 궁금 했다.
(원본) Yes, I'm well aware of the logic and how the game works. There usually just isn't enough information gotten initially on this game. Zeros are easy, of course. And you sometimes get some surrounding info there... But, most of the time, you just have to start guessing and going from there.

In your Walls Logic game, there was a lot more initial info that could be gotten... All zeros and twos along the outer edges... Zeros and fours... and the other logical conclusions that you have in your tips area.

This is why I was wondering if you'd be adding tips for classic patterns like you do for two adjacent 3's and 1's on Walls Logic.
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-06-14 12:15:03
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#4에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 정말 몇 가지 고전적인 패턴이 있지만이 게임에서 당신은 그들을 사용할 필요가 없습니다, 당신은 어느 하나를 추측 할 필요가 없습니다. 나는 우리가 퍼즐을 해결하는 과정을 보여주기 위해 팁 페이지를 게시 할 것이라고 생각합니다.
(원본) There are really some classic patterns but in this game you do not need to use those, and you shouldn't need to guess either. I think we will post a tips page to demonstrate the process to solve a puzzle.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-06-16 08:58:26
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#5에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 나는 실제로, 약 5 번 게임을 구타했다. 하지만, 때마다 난 그냥 0의 점수를 얻을. 난 그냥 195990년의 시간으로 이겼는데, 그건 그리 길지 않았고, 여전히 0을 얻었습니다. 나는 당신의 다른 높은 점수의 대부분은 또한 0 것을 볼 수 있습니다. 아마도 승리하는 사람들이 0을 얻지 않도록 점수를 변경?
(원본) I have, actually, beaten the game about 5 times. But, each time I just get a score of 0. I just beat it with a time of 195990, which wasn't really that long, and I still got 0. I see that most of your other high scores are also 0. Perhaps change the scoring so that people who do win don't get 0?
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-06-16 10:46:47
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#6에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 좋아, 당신은 확실히 당신이 추측없이이 게임을 할 수 있다는 것을 정확합니다. 나는 해결책을 "알아 내려고"하려고 중지하고 단지 규칙에 의해 갔다 그것은 작동않습니다. 그래도 저는 항상 점수에 0을 얻습니다. :-(
(원본) OK, you're definitely correct that you CAN do this game with no guessing. I stopped trying to "figure out" the solution and just went only by the rules and it does work. Still, I always get 0 for my score. :-(
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-06-16 15:36:38
좋아요
댓글

답글 게시

답변을 게시하려면 로그인해야 합니다
로그인 등록
#1에 대한 답변
내용을 입력하세요
글쓴이 %s
댓글 올리기
입력 중...