English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

ゴーストマイナー問題のタイピング

投稿者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
Harry Sack
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 素晴らしいゲーム - 私が出くわした最高のタイピングゲーム。

'i' または 'L' に小さな問題があります。 (私は)これらの1つが単独で出てくるとき、あなたはしばしば「シフト」キーを押す必要があります。 これはゲームの初期段階では問題ではありませんが、30,000を打っているとき、あなたは考える時間がありませんので、ポイントを失うか、幽霊があなたの顔に入ってあなたに命を失う必要があります!
(オリジナル) Typing Of The Ghost Minor Problem

Great game - best typing game I've come acrosss.

There's a minor problem with the 'i' or 'L'. When (I forget which one) one of these comes up on its own you often have to hold down the 'Shift' key. This is not a problem at the early stages of the game, but when you're hitting the 30,000 you don't have time to think, hence losing points or worse the ghosts getting in your face and losing you a life!
投稿者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
いいね!
返信する
Harry Sack
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたがそのゲームが好きであることをうれしく思います。実際にすべての単語は小さな文字で、シフトキーを保持する必要は決してありません。
(オリジナル) I'm glad that you like that game. Actually all the words are in small letters and you never need to hold the shift key.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-01-14 12:16:35
いいね!
返信する
Harry Sack
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ハリーサックはポイントを持っています.私は最近ゲームをプレイしていて、小さなケースLまたはキャピタルI.のように見える手紙が出てきました。私は何度も小さなケースLを入力し、それは登録されません.私はこれがバグだと信じています.調えてください
(オリジナル) harry sack has a point..i was playing the game recently and a letter came up which looked either like small case L or capital I...i typed small case L numerous times and it wouldn't register..I believe this is a bug..please look into it
投稿者 daniel
2007-02-15 15:43:22
いいね!
返信する
Harry Sack
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) その通りです。私たちはゲームをチェックし、問題を修正しました。ありがとうございました。
(オリジナル) You are right. We checked the game and fixed the problem. Thank you very much.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-02-17 11:46:14
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。