English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

幽灵小问题的打字

作者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
Harry Sack
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 伟大的游戏 - 我遇到最好的打字游戏。

"i"或"L"存在小问题。 当 (我忘了哪一个) 其中之一出现自己, 你经常不得不按住 'Shift' 键。 这不是游戏的早期阶段的问题,但当你达到30,000你没有时间去思考,因此失去点或更糟的鬼得到你的脸,失去你的生活!
(原文) Typing Of The Ghost Minor Problem

Great game - best typing game I've come acrosss.

There's a minor problem with the 'i' or 'L'. When (I forget which one) one of these comes up on its own you often have to hold down the 'Shift' key. This is not a problem at the early stages of the game, but when you're hitting the 30,000 you don't have time to think, hence losing points or worse the ghosts getting in your face and losing you a life!
作者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
回复
Harry Sack
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我很高兴你喜欢这个游戏。实际上,所有的单词都是小写字母,你永远不需要拿着班次键。
(原文) I'm glad that you like that game. Actually all the words are in small letters and you never need to hold the shift key.
作者 Novel Games
2007-01-14 12:16:35
回复
Harry Sack
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 哈里麻袋有道理。我最近在玩游戏, 出现了一封信, 它看起来像小案 L 或大写字母 I...我键入小案件 L 无数次, 它不会注册。我相信这是个错误。请调查一下
(原文) harry sack has a point..i was playing the game recently and a letter came up which looked either like small case L or capital I...i typed small case L numerous times and it wouldn't register..I believe this is a bug..please look into it
作者 daniel
2007-02-15 15:43:22
回复
Harry Sack
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你是对的。我们检查了游戏并修复了问题。谢谢。
(原文) You are right. We checked the game and fixed the problem. Thank you very much.
作者 Novel Games
2007-02-17 11:46:14
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭