English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

幽靈小問題的打字。

作者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
Harry Sack
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 偉大的遊戲 - 我遇到最好的打字遊戲。

"i"或"L"存在小問題。 當 (我忘了哪一個) 其中之一出現自己, 你經常不得不按住 'Shift' 鍵。 這不是遊戲的早期階段的問題,但當你達到30,000你沒有時間去思考,因此失去點或更糟的鬼得到你的臉,失去你的生活!
(原文) Typing Of The Ghost Minor Problem

Great game - best typing game I've come acrosss.

There's a minor problem with the 'i' or 'L'. When (I forget which one) one of these comes up on its own you often have to hold down the 'Shift' key. This is not a problem at the early stages of the game, but when you're hitting the 30,000 you don't have time to think, hence losing points or worse the ghosts getting in your face and losing you a life!
作者 Harry Sack
2007-01-14 00:40:51
讚好
回覆
Harry Sack
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我很高興你喜歡這個遊戲。實際上,所有的單詞都是小寫字母,你永遠不需要拿著班次鍵。
(原文) I'm glad that you like that game. Actually all the words are in small letters and you never need to hold the shift key.
作者 Novel Games
2007-01-14 12:16:35
讚好
回覆
Harry Sack
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 哈裡麻袋有道理。我最近在玩遊戲, 出現了一封信, 它看起來像小案 L 或大寫字母 I...我鍵入小案件 L 無數次, 它不會註冊。我相信這是個錯誤。請調查一下。
(原文) harry sack has a point..i was playing the game recently and a letter came up which looked either like small case L or capital I...i typed small case L numerous times and it wouldn't register..I believe this is a bug..please look into it
作者 daniel
2007-02-15 15:43:22
讚好
回覆
Harry Sack
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你是對的。我們檢查了遊戲並修復了問題。謝謝。
(原文) You are right. We checked the game and fixed the problem. Thank you very much.
作者 Novel Games
2007-02-17 11:46:14
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......