言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ニュースとお知らせ

単語一覧の更新

投稿者 Novel Games
2020-12-20 14:53:52
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたの何人かはよく知っている(そして不平を言っている)ので、私たちは最近、私たちのゲームの単語リストを更新しました。そもそも私たちがこれを行う理由は、単語リストの品質を高めることです。以前は、省略形が許可されることがあり、いくつかの不明瞭な単語が含まれています。また、いくつかの簡単で一般的な単語が見逃されています。私たちはそれを変えたいと思っています。

この世にはたくさんの言葉がある。例えば、スクラブルには270000以上の単語があります。ワードグリッドやワードスクランブルIIなどの一部のゲームでは、プレイヤーはすべての単語を把握する必要があり、プレイヤーに最も珍しい単語のいくつかを知るように要求することは単に間違っているので、私たちのゲームでそのリストを使用することは不適切です。

多くの研究の後、私たちは使用頻度データに基づいて私たちの単語リストを決定しました。したがって、リストには「非常に一般的な」単語のみが含まれます。しかし、100%正確な周波数データはないので、単語リストにはまだいくつかの問題があります。私たちはあなたに耳を傾け、あなたが含まれるべきであると思う言葉がある場合、または削除する必要があります場合は、このスレッドに投稿して私たちに知らせてください。

将来的には、Word GridやWord Scramble IIのようなゲームを更新して、「非常に一般的」な単語を作るように要求されるようにし、有効だが一般的ではない単語を作ることができれば、特別なボーナスをあなたに与えます。私たちはこれが最善の方法になると信じています。ただし、この変更は単純ではありません。この世界には言葉が多すぎるため、それをサポートするためには新しいアーキテクチャとデータ構造とメモリ管理を開発する必要があります。

ありがとうございました。そしてもう一度、いくつかの単語を追加または削除する必要があると思う場合は、このスレッドに投稿してください、ありがとうございました。
(オリジナル) Word List Update

As some of you are well aware (and complained), we have recently updated the word lists of our games. The reason we do this in the first place is to increase the quality of the word list. In the past, abbreviations are sometimes allowed and some obscure words are included. Also, some easy and common words are missed out. We want to change that.

There are many words in this world. In Scrabble for example, there are more than 270000 words that can be accepted. It is inappropriate to use that list in our games, because in some games such as Word Grid and Word Scramble II, the player need to figure out all the words and it is simply wrong to request the player to know some of the most uncommon words.

After a lot of research, we decided to base our word list on use frequency data. So our list will only include words that are "quite common". However, there is no 100% accurate frequency data, so there are still some problems with our word list. We will listen to you and if there are words that you think should be included or should be removed, please let us know by posting in this thread.

In the future, we will update games like Word Grid and Word Scramble II so that you are only requested to make the words that are "quite common", and if you can make a word that is valid but not common, we will reward you with a special bonus. We believe this will be the best way to go. This change, however, is not simple. As there are just too many words in this world and we need to develop a new architecture and data structure and memory management in order to support that.

Thank you. And once again if you think some words should be added or removed, please post in this thread, thank you.
投稿者 Novel Games
2020-12-20 14:53:52
いいね! 3
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それは??????壊れていましたか?
(オリジナル) Was it broken ??????
投稿者 Greg1
2020-12-21 01:14:09
いいね! 2
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) エイル、エイル、レイン、ニット、ニット、モペ、モップ、ラント、パート。 私は彼らが拒否見つけると、私はより多くを追加します。誰もがこれを行う場合、我々は良い世界リストを構築することができるはずです。
(オリジナル) Ail, Ails, Lain, nit, nits, mope, mopes, runt, pert. I will add more as I find them rejected. If everyone does this we should be able to build up a good world list.
投稿者 Marnie Rogers
2020-12-21 09:02:04
いいね! 2
返信する
Novel Games
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 応答のおかげで、プログラムは非常に前にうまく機能していたので、そもそもなぜ変更が加えられたのか分かりません。それは確かに変更に満足していないユーザーのコメントで見ることができるように改善されませんでした。
(オリジナル) Thanks for the response, but the program was working so well before that I don't understand why a change was made in the first place. It was certainly not an improvement as can be seen by the comments by users who are NOT pleased with the change.
投稿者 Dominus
2020-12-21 09:19:48
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたは「非常に一般的な言葉」というフレーズを使用し、その後、「DOE」、「タイン」、「レイン」、「HEW」、「LEE」、「ERE」、「レイン」、「トー」など、彼らはまったく一般的な言葉ではありませんか?また、"OLE"という言葉は時々受け入れられますが、時にはこの単語は「そのような言葉がない」です!非常に奇妙で、ただ「一般的な言葉」のためのあなたの標準は何か疑問に思う、私はかなり混乱しています。
(オリジナル) You used the phrase "quite common words", well then "DOE" "TINE" "LAIN" "HEW" "LEE" "ERE" "LAIN" "THO" etc are they not common words at all? Also a strange thing the word "OLE" is sometimes can be accepted but sometimes this word is "no such word"! Very strange and just wonder what is your standard for "common words", I'm rather confused.
投稿者 lailing
2020-12-21 14:24:37
いいね! 1
返信する
Novel Games
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @lailing、"かなり一般的"は、周波数データの使用頻度に基づいています。どうやらそれは非常に正確ではありません。

単語リストを更新し、ボーナスワードに関する機能も追加しました。私はあなたが今、より良いゲームを楽しむことができるはずだと信じています。
(オリジナル) @lailing , "quite common" is based on the frequency of use in the frequency data. Apparently it is not very accurate. 

We have updated the word list and also added the feature about bonus words. I believe you should now be able to enjoy the game better.
投稿者 Novel Games
2020-12-22 10:51:28
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 「ボーナス」を受け取ると、「ボーナス」は何を与えてくれるのでしょうか?ありがとうございました
(オリジナル) What does the "bonus" give us when we get the "bonus"? Thank you
投稿者 Jennifer Solis
2020-12-23 04:52:40
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Jenniferソリス、あなたは余分な言葉を得る。したがって、他のプレイヤーがあなたとまったく同じ単語を取得したが、ボーナスワードを得ることができなかった場合は、より高いランクになります。
(オリジナル) @Jennifer Solis , you get an extra word. Therefore, you will rank higher if another player gets the exact same words as you but could not get the bonus word.
投稿者 Novel Games
2020-12-23 12:01:29
いいね! 1
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) Um。私はちょうどパズルを働いて、私が逃した言葉は"女"でした。あなたは本当にこれが適切な言葉だと思いますか?それは非常に下品です。あなたが望むなら、私はスクリーンショットを提供することができます。
(オリジナル) Um. I just worked the puzzle, and a word I missed was "cunt". Do you really think this is an appropriate word? It is quite vulgar. I can provide a screen shot if you wish.
投稿者 Jennifer Solis
2020-12-25 07:02:09
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) これは大きな仕事です。プレイヤーにリストへの直接アクセスを許可することを検討しましたか?
(オリジナル) This is a huge task. Have you considered giving the players a direct access to the list ?
投稿者 educmat
2020-12-26 20:20:55
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#9 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Jenniferソリス、その言葉はそこにはないはずだ。エラーについて申し訳ありません。ゲームを更新しました。

問題についてお話しいただきありがとうございます。
(オリジナル) @Jennifer Solis , that word is not supposed to be there. Sorry about the error. We have updated the game.

Thank you for telling us about the problem.
投稿者 Novel Games
2020-12-27 10:20:59
いいね! 2
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 元の単語リストは漢字のリストを翻訳して作られたのでしょうか?
(オリジナル) Was the original word list made by translating a list of kanji?
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-15 05:15:50
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#12 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Piotrグロチョウスキー 、いや、もちろんそうではありません。漢字を訳して単語リストを作成することはできません
(オリジナル) @Piotr Grochowski , no, of course not. It is not possible to create a word list by translating kanji
投稿者 Novel Games
2021-01-15 18:59:32
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2Fraw%2F8A4Hjkk7&sandbox=1で、翻訳によって単語がリストに表示されます。
(オリジナル) Notice how in https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2Fraw%2F8A4Hjkk7&sandbox=1 , the translation makes words appear in the list.
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 04:46:47
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#14 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Piotrグロチョウスキー 、なるほど。しかし、これは単語リストを作成するための良い方法ではありません。
(オリジナル) @Piotr Grochowski , I see. But no this is not a good way to create word lists.
投稿者 Novel Games
2021-01-18 13:32:22
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#15 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) まさに、失われた言葉が更新された理由です
(オリジナル) Exactly, which is why the word lost has been updated
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 14:19:22
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#16 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) *リスト
(オリジナル) *list
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 14:19:42
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#11 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はちょうどゲームをプレイしたが、ゲームはまだあなたがcワードに到達することができます。
(オリジナル) I just played the game but the game still lets you get to the c word. 
投稿者 TyphoonCarriage123
2021-01-22 08:52:01
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#18 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @TyphoonCarriage123、どのゲームで、どの「cワード」なのか、再確認ができますか?
(オリジナル) @TyphoonCarriage123 , can you tell me which game it is and which "c word" it is so that we can double check?
投稿者 Novel Games
2021-01-26 11:25:29
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それは「ニンバス」を逃した。私はまだ私のスコアについてかなり良い感じ、そして'ダブ'を逃したことで自分自身を叩きたいですか?
(オリジナル)  It missed out on `nimbus`. I still feel pretty good about my score, and want to smack myself for having missed `dub`?
投稿者 Minion of Solitude
2021-01-27 21:53:16
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#19 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ワードトランスは、まだあなたが女に取得することができます。
(オリジナル) Word transformer still allows you to get to cunt.
投稿者 TyphoonCarriage123
2021-01-29 23:40:48
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 変更のように。いくつかの一般的な単語が受け入れられない前に。今、彼らはです。私はまた、ボーナスの言葉が好きです。なぜ次の言葉は受け入れられません -
ゲル化した髪のようにゲル化し、胸腺(腺)、ディルニンジンまたはディルサーモンのようにディル???.Ela

(オリジナル) Like  the changes. Before some common words weren't accepted. Now they are. I also like the bonus words. Why aren't the following words accepted - 
gelled as in gelled hair, thymus (gland), dilled as in dilled carrots or dilled salmon??? . Ela

投稿者 Gookie
2021-01-30 19:48:08
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#21 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @TyphoonCarriage123、なるほど。私たちの言葉では、ゲームの不適切な言葉は異なるレベルを持っています。f*ck のような最も不適切な単語については、辞書から完全に削除され、単語が存在しないふりをします。不適切でない言葉については、私たちはまだ認識していますが、積極的に使用されていません。c*nt という単語はこのカテゴリに属します。

単語トランスでは、その単語は開始語と対象語として使用されず、変換のステップでも必要ありません。しかし、プレイヤーがその単語を知っていれば、それはまだ有効として扱われます。

(オリジナル) @TyphoonCarriage123 , I see. In our word games inappropriate words have different levels. For the most inappropriate words, such as f*ck, it is completely removed from our dictionary, we pretend that the word does not exist. For less inappropriate words, we still recognize them, but they are not used actively. The word c*nt belongs to this category. 

In word transformer, that word will not be used as the start and target words, and is also not necessary in any step of the transformation. But if the player knows that word, it is still treated as valid.

投稿者 Novel Games
2021-02-02 18:36:25
いいね! 1
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 単語リストのプロパティの1つは、複数の単語リストをマージして、より大きな単語リストを作成することができるということです。したがって、単語とスプレッドシート内のリストを追跡すると、結果の単語リストをテーマでフィルタリングできます。この洞察により、特定のゲームごとに必要な単語リストをパーソナライズできます。
(オリジナル) One of the properties of word list is that merging multiple word lists could be used to create a bigger word list. If we therefore keep track of words and which list they came from in a spreadsheet, the resulting word list could therefore be filtered by theme. This insight will allow personalizing word lists according to what is necessary for each particular game.
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2021-08-25 16:04:07
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は2021-08-26で作った単語リストを提出しました。
(オリジナル) I submitted a word list that I made in 2021-08-26.
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2022-02-28 21:35:43
いいね! 1
返信する
Novel Games
#6 に返信する:
そうか??
投稿者 みっちー
2022-05-19 13:40:25
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#25 に返信する:
サンキュ

投稿者 みっちー
2022-05-19 13:40:50
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) なぜあなたはこれを尋ねるのですか?
(オリジナル) Why you ask this?
投稿者 GGY GTse (GEORGETSETHLHK1)
2023-08-20 15:44:07
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#27 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 非常に非常に
(オリジナル) Very very very very
2023-08-20 15:45:09
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#29 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 非常にひどい非常に 
何か!!!!!!!!!。。。。。。。。
(オリジナル) Very very very very very very er egregious very very very very very e Rey very very very very very very very 
SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!????????
2023-08-24 15:47:29
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は文句を言わなかったが、機会があればそうしていただろう。60歳の私は、コメントのプロセスを行うのが難しいと感じています。  ワードグリッドは明らかにアメリカ英語に基づいており、オーストラリア人はイギリス英語を使用する傾向がありますが、確かに両方のスペルを含めることができますか? 

私が本当に不満に思っているのは、実際には英語のどの形式でも許可されていない複数形の苛立ちです。(英語は綴りや文法規則の例外だらけです。申し訳ありませんが、私は何も思いつきませんし、私の私生活で起こっているすべてのことで、努力する価値があるかどうか確信が持てなかったので、私の苛立ちを記録しようとはあまりしませんでした。実際、これは「クロスワードスクランブル」ではもっとひどいです。  アメリカ英語には、これらの誤った複数形がいくつか含まれていますが、私があなたのパズルで見つけたほど多くはありません。頻度アルゴリズムや手法を使用する代わりに、単語を辞書と照合してみてください。

また、「ありふれた言葉」だけを許してしまったら、どうやって何かを学ぶことができるのでしょうか?
 過去には、私は間違いなくいくつかの楽しみを持っていた、いくつかの短い(3-4文字の)単語を(Facebookに)投稿したが、これは実際には一般的な使用法ではない。新しい単語を見つけたり、Facebookで友達と語源を共有したりするのが大好きです。それはまた、いくつかの古い言葉で、面白いです。これらのパズルは、あまり使用されない単語を許可した場合、教育のための素晴らしいツールになる可能性があります。:)そうでなければ、私たちは人口を馬鹿にしているのです。
また、使用頻度には間違った単語が含まれている可能性があるため、これは注意が必要な大きな危険です。

(オリジナル) I didn't complain, but would have, if I'd had the chance. As a 60 year old, I find the commenting process difficult to do.  Word grid is clearly based on American English, Australians tend to use British English, but surely both spellings could be included? 

One real gripe I have is the irritation of plurals that actually aren't allowed in any form of the English language. (English is just riddled with exceptions to spelling/grammatical rules.) Sorry, I can't think of any, nor did I make much of an attempt of recording my irritations, as I just wasn't sure it was worth the effort, with all the things happening in my personal life. Actually, this is worse in 'Crossword Scramble.')  American English includes some of these incorrect plurals, but not as many, as I have found in your puzzles at one time or another. Try checking the words against a dictionary, instead of using a frequency algorithm or technique.

Also, if we just allow 'common words', how are we to learn anything?
 In the past, I have definitely had some fun, looking up and posting (on Facebook) some of your short (3-4 letters) words, which are not really in common usage. It was educational - I love finding out new words and sharing the etymology with my friends on Facebook. it as also funny, with some older words. These puzzles can be a wonderful tool for education, if you allow words that are not often used. :) Otherwise, we are dumbing down our population.
Also, frequency of use can include words used that are incorrect, so this is a huge hazard you need to be aware of!

投稿者 Janet Appleyard
2024-01-26 14:43:24
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#31 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Janet Appleyard 、ご提案ありがとうございます。単語ゲームには、アメリカ英語とイギリス英語の両方の綴りが含まれ、複数形が正しい必要があります。間違っている単語や含まれていない単語を見つけた場合は、スクリーンショットを送信して、確認して調査できるようにしてもらえますか?
(オリジナル) @Janet Appleyard , thank you for your suggestion. Our word games should include spellings of both American English and British English, and the plurals should be correct. If you find words that are incorrect or not included, can you send us a screenshot so that we can take a look and investigate?
投稿者 Novel Games
2024-01-29 11:15:33
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。