언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 소식과 알림

단어 목록 업데이트

글쓴이 Novel Games
2020-12-20 14:53:52
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 여러분 중 일부는 잘 알고 (불평), 우리는 최근에 우리의 게임의 단어 목록을 업데이트했습니다. 우리가 처음에이 작업을 수행하는 이유는 단어 목록의 품질을 높이기 위해입니다. 과거에는 약어가 때로는 허용되고 모호한 단어가 포함되어 있습니다. 또한, 몇 가지 쉽고 일반적인 단어는 밖으로 놓친다. 우리는 그것을 바꾸고 싶습니다.

이 세상에는 많은 단어가 있습니다. 예를 들어 스크래블에는 270000개 이상의 단어가 허용됩니다. 워드 그리드와 워드 스크램블 II와 같은 일부 게임에서, 플레이어는 모든 단어를 알아낼 필요가 있기 때문에 우리의 게임에서 그 목록을 사용하는 것은 부적절하고, 그것은 단순히 가장 드문 단어의 일부를 알고 플레이어를 요청하는 것은 잘못이다.

많은 연구 끝에 사용 빈도 데이터에 대한 단어 목록을 기반으로 하기로 결정했습니다. 따라서 목록에는 "매우 일반적인" 단어만 포함됩니다. 그러나 100% 정확한 주파수 데이터가 없으므로 단어 목록에는 여전히 몇 가지 문제가 있습니다. 우리는 당신을 듣고 당신이 포함되어야한다고 생각 또는 제거해야한다고 생각하는 단어가있는 경우,이 스레드에 게시하여 알려주시기 바랍니다.

미래에는 Word Grid 및 Word Scramble II와 같은 게임을 업데이트하여 "매우 일반적인" 단어를 만들도록 요청받을 것이며, 유효하지만 일반적이지 않은 단어를 만들 수 있다면 특별한 보너스로 보상을 받을 것입니다. 우리는 이것이 갈 수있는 가장 좋은 방법이 될 것이라고 믿습니다. 그러나 이러한 변경사항은 간단하지 않습니다. 이 세상에는 단어가 너무 많기 때문에 이를 지원하기 위해 새로운 아키텍처와 데이터 구조 및 메모리 관리를 개발해야 합니다.

감사합니다. 그리고 다시 한번 몇 가지 단어를 추가하거나 제거해야한다고 생각한다면,이 스레드에 게시하십시오, 감사합니다.
(원본) Word List Update

As some of you are well aware (and complained), we have recently updated the word lists of our games. The reason we do this in the first place is to increase the quality of the word list. In the past, abbreviations are sometimes allowed and some obscure words are included. Also, some easy and common words are missed out. We want to change that.

There are many words in this world. In Scrabble for example, there are more than 270000 words that can be accepted. It is inappropriate to use that list in our games, because in some games such as Word Grid and Word Scramble II, the player need to figure out all the words and it is simply wrong to request the player to know some of the most uncommon words.

After a lot of research, we decided to base our word list on use frequency data. So our list will only include words that are "quite common". However, there is no 100% accurate frequency data, so there are still some problems with our word list. We will listen to you and if there are words that you think should be included or should be removed, please let us know by posting in this thread.

In the future, we will update games like Word Grid and Word Scramble II so that you are only requested to make the words that are "quite common", and if you can make a word that is valid but not common, we will reward you with a special bonus. We believe this will be the best way to go. This change, however, is not simple. As there are just too many words in this world and we need to develop a new architecture and data structure and memory management in order to support that.

Thank you. And once again if you think some words should be added or removed, please post in this thread, thank you.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2020-12-20 14:53:52
좋아요 3
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) ?????? 부러졌는가?
(원본) Was it broken ??????
글쓴이 Greg1
2020-12-21 01:14:09
좋아요 2
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) Ail, Ails, Lain, nit, nits, 모페, 모페, 런트, 퍼트. 나는 그들이 거부 찾을 때 나는 더 추가 합니다. 모든 사람이 그렇게한다면 우리는 좋은 세계 목록을 구축 할 수 있어야합니다.
(원본) Ail, Ails, Lain, nit, nits, mope, mopes, runt, pert. I will add more as I find them rejected. If everyone does this we should be able to build up a good world list.
글쓴이 Marnie Rogers
2020-12-21 09:02:04
좋아요 2
댓글
Novel Games
#1에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 응답 주셔서 감사합니다,하지만 프로그램은 내가 처음에 변경된 이유를 이해하지 전에 너무 잘 작동했다. 그것은 확실히 변화에 만족하지 않는 사용자의 의견에 의해 볼 수있는 개선이 아니었다.
(원본) Thanks for the response, but the program was working so well before that I don't understand why a change was made in the first place. It was certainly not an improvement as can be seen by the comments by users who are NOT pleased with the change.
글쓴이 Dominus
2020-12-21 09:19:48
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 당신은 "매우 일반적인 단어"를 사용, 그럼 "DOE"" "TINE"" "LAIN"" "HEW" "LEE" "ERE" "LAIN" "THO" 등 그들은 전혀 일반적인 단어가 아닌가요? 또한 "OLE"라는 단어가 때로는 받아 들여질 수 있지만 때로는이 단어는 "그런 단어가 없다"라는 이상한 것입니다! 매우 이상하고 그냥 "일반적인 단어"에 대한 당신의 표준이 무엇인지 궁금해, 나는 오히려 혼란 해요.
(원본) You used the phrase "quite common words", well then "DOE" "TINE" "LAIN" "HEW" "LEE" "ERE" "LAIN" "THO" etc are they not common words at all? Also a strange thing the word "OLE" is sometimes can be accepted but sometimes this word is "no such word"! Very strange and just wonder what is your standard for "common words", I'm rather confused.
글쓴이 lailing
2020-12-21 14:24:37
좋아요 1
댓글
Novel Games
#5에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @lailing , "매우 일반적인"주파수 데이터의 사용 빈도를 기반으로합니다. 분명히 그것은 매우 정확하지 않습니다.

단어 목록을 업데이트하고 보너스 단어에 대한 기능도 추가했습니다. 난 당신이 지금 더 나은 게임을 즐길 수 있어야한다고 생각합니다.
(원본) @lailing , "quite common" is based on the frequency of use in the frequency data. Apparently it is not very accurate. 

We have updated the word list and also added the feature about bonus words. I believe you should now be able to enjoy the game better.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2020-12-22 10:51:28
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) "보너스"를 받을 때 "보너스"는 무엇을 제공합니까? 감사합니다
(원본) What does the "bonus" give us when we get the "bonus"? Thank you
글쓴이 Jennifer Solis
2020-12-23 04:52:40
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#7에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Jennifer 솔리스, 당신은 여분의 단어를 얻을. 따라서 다른 플레이어가 당신과 똑같은 단어를 얻지만 보너스 단어를 얻을 수 없다면 순위가 높아집니다.
(원본) @Jennifer Solis , you get an extra word. Therefore, you will rank higher if another player gets the exact same words as you but could not get the bonus word.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2020-12-23 12:01:29
좋아요 1
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) Um. 난 그냥 퍼즐을 작동, 내가 놓친 단어는 "성기"이었다. 이 단어가 적절한 단어라고 생각하십니까? 그것은 매우 저속합니다. 원하는 경우 스크린샷을 제공할 수 있습니다.
(원본) Um. I just worked the puzzle, and a word I missed was "cunt". Do you really think this is an appropriate word? It is quite vulgar. I can provide a screen shot if you wish.
글쓴이 Jennifer Solis
2020-12-25 07:02:09
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#1에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 이것은 거대한 작업입니다. 플레이어에게 목록에 직접 액세스할 수 있도록 하는 것을 고려했습니까?
(원본) This is a huge task. Have you considered giving the players a direct access to the list ?
글쓴이 educmat
2020-12-26 20:20:55
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#9에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Jennifer 솔리스, 그 단어는 거기에 있어야하지 않습니다. 오류에 대해 죄송합니다. 우리는 게임을 업데이트했습니다.

문제에 대해 알려주셔서 감사합니다.
(원본) @Jennifer Solis , that word is not supposed to be there. Sorry about the error. We have updated the game.

Thank you for telling us about the problem.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2020-12-27 10:20:59
좋아요 2
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 한자 목록을 번역하여 원래 단어 목록이 만들어졌습니까?
(원본) Was the original word list made by translating a list of kanji?
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-15 05:15:50
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#12에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Piotr 그로쇼스키, 아니, 당연하지. 한자를 번역하여 단어 목록을 만들 수 없습니다.
(원본) @Piotr Grochowski , no, of course not. It is not possible to create a word list by translating kanji
글쓴이 Novel Games
2021-01-15 18:59:32
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2Fraw%2F8A4Hjkk7&sandbox=1 번역이 단어목록에 어떻게 나타나는지 확인합니다.
(원본) Notice how in https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2Fraw%2F8A4Hjkk7&sandbox=1 , the translation makes words appear in the list.
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 04:46:47
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#14에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Piotr 그로쇼스키, 내가 본다. 그러나 이것은 단어 목록을 만드는 좋은 방법이 아닙니다.
(원본) @Piotr Grochowski , I see. But no this is not a good way to create word lists.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2021-01-18 13:32:22
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#15에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 정확히, 잃어버린 단어가 업데이트 된 이유입니다
(원본) Exactly, which is why the word lost has been updated
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 14:19:22
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#16에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) *목록
(원본) *list
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2021-01-18 14:19:42
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#11에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 난 그냥 게임을했지만 게임은 여전히 당신이 c 단어에 도착 할 수 있습니다.
(원본) I just played the game but the game still lets you get to the c word. 
글쓴이 TyphoonCarriage123
2021-01-22 08:52:01
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#18에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @TyphoonCarriage123, 당신은 그것이 어떤 게임이며, 우리가 다시 확인할 수 있도록 "c 단어"를 말해 줄 수 있습니까?
(원본) @TyphoonCarriage123 , can you tell me which game it is and which "c word" it is so that we can double check?
글쓴이 Novel Games
2021-01-26 11:25:29
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 그것은 '님버스'를 놓쳤다. 나는 아직도 내 점수에 대해 꽤 좋은 느낌, 그리고 'dub'를 놓친 것에 대해 자신을 때리고 싶어?
(원본)  It missed out on `nimbus`. I still feel pretty good about my score, and want to smack myself for having missed `dub`?
글쓴이 Minion of Solitude
2021-01-27 21:53:16
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#19에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 워드 변압기는 여전히 성기에 도착 할 수 있습니다.
(원본) Word transformer still allows you to get to cunt.
글쓴이 TyphoonCarriage123
2021-01-29 23:40:48
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#1에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 변경 내용처럼. 몇 가지 일반적인 단어가 받아들여지지 않기 전에. 이제 그들은. 나는 또한 보너스 단어를 좋아한다. 다음 단어가 허용되지 않는 이유는 다음과 같은 단어입니다.
젤로 된 모발, 흉선(동맥)으로 겔화되어, 썰매 당근이나 연어처럼 팽창했습니다??? . Ela

(원본) Like  the changes. Before some common words weren't accepted. Now they are. I also like the bonus words. Why aren't the following words accepted - 
gelled as in gelled hair, thymus (gland), dilled as in dilled carrots or dilled salmon??? . Ela

글쓴이 Gookie
2021-01-30 19:48:08
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#21에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @TyphoonCarriage123, 나는 볼 수 있습니다. 우리의 단어 게임에서 부적절한 단어는 다른 수준을 가지고있다. f*ck와 같은 가장 부적절한 단어의 경우 사전에서 완전히 제거되며 단어가 존재하지 않는 척합니다. 덜 부적절한 단어에 대해, 우리는 여전히 그들을 인식하지만, 그들은 적극적으로 사용되지 않습니다. c*nt라는 단어는 이 범주에 속합니다.

단어 변압기에서 해당 단어는 시작 및 대상 단어로 사용되지 않으며 변환단계에서도 필요하지 않습니다. 그러나 플레이어가 그 단어를 알고 있다면 여전히 유효합니다.

(원본) @TyphoonCarriage123 , I see. In our word games inappropriate words have different levels. For the most inappropriate words, such as f*ck, it is completely removed from our dictionary, we pretend that the word does not exist. For less inappropriate words, we still recognize them, but they are not used actively. The word c*nt belongs to this category. 

In word transformer, that word will not be used as the start and target words, and is also not necessary in any step of the transformation. But if the player knows that word, it is still treated as valid.

글쓴이 Novel Games
2021-02-02 18:36:25
좋아요 1
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 단어 목록의 속성 중 하나는 여러 단어 목록을 병합하면 더 큰 단어 목록을 만들 수 있다는 것입니다. 따라서 단어를 추적하고 스프레드시트에서 나온 목록을 추적하면 결과 단어 목록을 테마로 필터링할 수 있습니다. 이 통찰력은 각 특정 게임에 필요한 내용에 따라 단어 목록을 개인화 할 수 있습니다.
(원본) One of the properties of word list is that merging multiple word lists could be used to create a bigger word list. If we therefore keep track of words and which list they came from in a spreadsheet, the resulting word list could therefore be filtered by theme. This insight will allow personalizing word lists according to what is necessary for each particular game.
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2021-08-25 16:04:07
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 나는 2021-08-26에서 만든 단어 목록을 제출했다.
(원본) I submitted a word list that I made in 2021-08-26.
글쓴이 Piotr Grochowski
2022-02-28 21:35:43
좋아요 1
댓글
Novel Games
#6에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 알겠어요??
(원본) そうか??
글쓴이 みっちー
2022-05-19 13:40:25
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#25에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 추수 감사절

(원본) サンキュ

글쓴이 みっちー
2022-05-19 13:40:50
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#10에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 왜 이런 질문을 해?
(원본) Why you ask this?
글쓴이 GGY GTse (GEORGETSETHLHK1)
2023-08-20 15:44:07
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#27에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 아주 아주 아주 아주
(원본) Very very very very
2023-08-20 15:45:09
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#29에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 아주 아주 아주 er 지독한 아주 아주 아주 아주 매우 e 레이 매우 매우 
무언가!!!!!!!!!????????
(원본) Very very very very very very er egregious very very very very very e Rey very very very very very very very 
SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!????????
2023-08-24 15:47:29
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#1에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 나는 불평하지 않았지만 기회가 있었다면 그랬을 것입니다. 60 세로서 나는 댓글 작성 과정을하기가 어렵다는 것을 알았습니다.  단어 그리드는 분명히 미국 영어를 기반으로하고 호주인은 영국 영어를 사용하는 경향이 있지만 확실히 두 철자를 모두 포함 할 수 있습니까? 

내가 가진 한 가지 진정한 불만은 실제로 영어의 어떤 형태로든 허용되지 않는 복수형의 짜증입니다. (영어는 철자법/문법 규칙에 대한 예외로 가득 차 있습니다.) 죄송합니다, 저는 아무 것도 생각할 수 없고, 제 개인적인 삶에서 일어나는 모든 일들로 인해 노력할 가치가 있는지 확신할 수 없었기 때문에 짜증을 기록하려는 시도를 많이 하지 않았습니다. 사실 이것은 '크로스워드 쟁탈전'에서 더 나쁩니다.)   미국 영어에는 이러한 잘못된 복수형이 포함되어 있지만 한 번쯤은 퍼즐에서 발견한 것만큼 많지는 않습니다. 빈도 알고리즘이나 기술을 사용하는 대신 사전과 비교하여 단어를 확인해 보십시오.

또한 '일반적인 단어'만 허용하면 어떻게 배울 수 있습니까?
 과거에 나는 확실히 재미있게 놀았고, 일반적으로 사용되지 않는 짧은 (3-4 글자) 단어를 찾아 (페이스 북에) 게시했습니다. 그것은 교육적이었습니다 - 나는 새로운 단어를 찾고 페이스 북에서 친구들과 어원을 공유하는 것을 좋아합니다. 그것은 또한 재미 있습니다, 몇 가지 오래된 단어와 함께. 이 퍼즐은 자주 사용되지 않는 단어를 허용한다면 훌륭한 교육 도구가 될 수 있습니다. :) 그렇지 않으면 인구를 벙어리로 만드는 것입니다.
또한 사용 빈도에는 잘못된 단어가 포함될 수 있으므로 이는 주의해야 할 큰 위험입니다!

(원본) I didn't complain, but would have, if I'd had the chance. As a 60 year old, I find the commenting process difficult to do.  Word grid is clearly based on American English, Australians tend to use British English, but surely both spellings could be included? 

One real gripe I have is the irritation of plurals that actually aren't allowed in any form of the English language. (English is just riddled with exceptions to spelling/grammatical rules.) Sorry, I can't think of any, nor did I make much of an attempt of recording my irritations, as I just wasn't sure it was worth the effort, with all the things happening in my personal life. Actually, this is worse in 'Crossword Scramble.')  American English includes some of these incorrect plurals, but not as many, as I have found in your puzzles at one time or another. Try checking the words against a dictionary, instead of using a frequency algorithm or technique.

Also, if we just allow 'common words', how are we to learn anything?
 In the past, I have definitely had some fun, looking up and posting (on Facebook) some of your short (3-4 letters) words, which are not really in common usage. It was educational - I love finding out new words and sharing the etymology with my friends on Facebook. it as also funny, with some older words. These puzzles can be a wonderful tool for education, if you allow words that are not often used. :) Otherwise, we are dumbing down our population.
Also, frequency of use can include words used that are incorrect, so this is a huge hazard you need to be aware of!

글쓴이 Janet Appleyard
2024-01-26 14:43:24
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#31에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Janet Appleyard , 제안 해 주셔서 감사합니다. 우리의 단어 게임은 미국 영어와 영국 영어의 철자를 모두 포함해야 하며 복수형은 정확해야 합니다. 부정확하거나 포함되지 않은 단어를 발견한 경우 살펴보고 조사할 수 있도록 스크린샷을 보내주실 수 있나요?
(원본) @Janet Appleyard , thank you for your suggestion. Our word games should include spellings of both American English and British English, and the plurals should be correct. If you find words that are incorrect or not included, can you send us a screenshot so that we can take a look and investigate?
글쓴이 Novel Games
2024-01-29 11:15:33
좋아요
댓글

답글 게시

답변을 게시하려면 로그인해야 합니다
로그인 등록
#1에 대한 답변
내용을 입력하세요
글쓴이 %s
댓글 올리기
입력 중...